Hymenoplasty surgery in Islamabad is a surgical procedure performed to reconstruct the hymen- a membrane that covers the vaginal opening, restoring the spirit of liveliness and youthfulness in women. Several factors such as physical and sexual activities can damage the shape and appearance of this membrane. This specific treatment intends to repair or restore the normal shape and appearance of a torn or stretched hymen. Learn about the cost of hymen reconstruction surgery in Islamabad before undergoing this procedure.
Some women consider this procedure for aesthetic reasons. But some females have to undergo hymen reconstruction surgery out of social pressure because an intact hymen is also associated with virginity. If you are experiencing societal pressure or want to rejuvenate yourself, then this surgical method is your solution.
Uncovering The Idea Of Hymen Surgery:
Normal physical activities, the use of a tampon, injuries or traumas or medical examination may cause the vaginal opening to stretch or tear. The popular belief is that it is a sign of virginity. The truth is, this is not a reliable indicator. Though a lot of people associate it with chastity. Furthermore, damage to the hymen may also influence self-perception. Given these, Women often feel an urge to regain the innate shape and appearance of this vaginal opening.
Hymenoplasty is recommended for those who seek an effective treatment. During this procedure, a surgeon cuts down the torn edges of the membrane and stitches the remaining tissues with dissolvable stitches, producing a normal-sized hymen ring.
- Makes vaginal opening look normal
- Improves the shape and appearance of this specific membrane
- Makes women feel virgin and young again
- Repairs a torn or stretched membrane and restores the sense of chastity
- Enhances the joy of sexual activity
How Much Does This Procedure Cost?
Normally, the cost of hymenoplasty in Islamabad ranges from 75,000 PKR to 150,000 PKR. The price bracket is not the same for everyone. It varies from person to person. Factors such as the complexity of this issue, an individual’s specific requirements, the scope or extent of the procedure, available facilities, the clinic’s location, and the expertise of a surgeon can influence the price of this surgical technique.
Who Can Go For This Treatment?
You are a good candidate for it if you.
- Are worried because of a damaged membrane
- Are you dealing with an imperforate vaginal opening
- Aim to restore good health and are ready
- Seek an effective treatment to rejuvenate yourself
- Intent to repair the damage caused by an accident
- Want to address cosmetic and aesthetic concerns
- Are in good health and have realistic expectations
It is essential to follow the instructions of your surgeon to reduce the risk of associated complications and bring about your desired results: restore the normal shape and appearance of the damaged vaginal opening.
- Take proper rest and avoid strenuous activities
- Avoid sexual activities and allow the wound to heal
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling
- Avoid visiting saunas or hot baths
- Wear loose clothes to prevent the friction of pressure
The final thought:
The cost of hymenoplasty surgery in Islamabad generally ranges from 75,000 PKR to 150,000 PKR. The price of this procedure can vary because it depends on several price-determining factors, such as the intensity of the issue and the scope of the treatment. Dealing with a damaged or stretched hymen? Then consider hymen reconstruction surgery! A patient must discuss her concerns and issues with a professional and learn about the estimated cost.
Seek Advice From Experts:
Schedule your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to learn about this procedure, discuss your concerns and explore your suitability. We offer personalised treatments and strive to bring about your desired results by incorporating advanced strategies and treatment options. Visit our clinic, get a consultation session and make an informed decision!