Hair loss impacts how women perceive themselves. This problem damages their personality, distinctive identity, youthfulness and attractiveness. Excess hair shedding also leads to emotional distress and affects social interactions. In short, this problem affects the sense of liveliness of a woman. PRP therapy in Islamabad restricts hair shedding, fosters hair growth and augments the personality aesthetics of an individual.
Baldness or hair loss is a common issue today. Both males and females are experiencing this issue. Females are very sensitive about their personality, youthfulness, beauty and how they look. It is not easy to digest flaws or shortcomings that could lead to a compromised lifestyle. If you are also fed up because of hair loss, then give it a read to find a feasible solution.
Restore Lost Hair: PRP Treatment
The glamour of a fuller hair head is a blessing. A few factors lead to disturbance and damage the elegance of hair by causing hair loss or hair thinning. Platelet-rich plasma is a cosmetic procedure that is performed to address hair fall, foster tissue regeneration and improve hair growth. This technique involves the use of a patient’s own blood to extract platelets to be used during the treatment or to stimulate tissue regeneration, augmenting hair growth.
Causes Of Hair Loss in Women
- Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Medical Issues such as alopecia areata and the deficiency of iron
- Stress, depression and emotional distress
- Tight hairstyle or excessive pulling
Top Benefits Of PRP Therapy
- A non-surgical hair loss treatment which does not require cuts and incisions
- Stimulates tissue regeneration and eliminates the dormancy period of follicles
- Improves the thickness and density of hair follicles and produces healthier strands
- Allows individuals to treat specific concerns and get desired results
- Improves hair quality, makes strands shiner and more resilient
- Unlike surgical interventions, it does not require intensive downtime
- Fosters blood circulation, reduces hair shedding and improves scalp health
- Side effects or risks of infections are also minimum
- Boosts the confidence and self-esteem of an individual
A Specialised Approach To Address Hair Loss in Women:
This technique harnesses the potential of growth factors and healing properties of the patient’s blood to end the dormancy period, improve the health of the scalp and foster hair growth. In the start, a small amount of blood is collected from the arm and is centrifuged to separate its components and extract platelet-rich plasma. Following that, the extracted PRP is then injected into the bald or targeted areas of the scalp. This treatment improves blood circulation, increases the availability of required nutrients to hair follicles, and improves hair quality.
Women normally do not want to undergo surgical interventions. They definitely strive to address the hair loss problem because this issue damages the personality aesthetics and beauty factor of women. Given that, PRP treatment is the most feasible option to consider to restore the grace and elegance of strong and dense hair. Notably, more than a single session of this procedure would be needed to produce the desired results. A woman must get a number of sessions to observe her desired results. Do not forget to consult with a surgeon before getting any cosmetic procedure. Professional advice will help you seek the best treatment while limiting the risk factors.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For PRP Treatment?
You are a good candidate if you are
- Physically healthy and aim to address your hair loss problem
- Not dealing with any scalp related infections
- Not pregnant and breastfeeding mom
- Prepared for the treatment and have realistic expectations
- Ready to get multiple sessions for better results
The Final thought:
Like men, women also experience hair loss because of hormonal imbalance, stress and depression and medical issues. Hair thinning disturbs the individuality and personality of a woman, leading to self-consciousness. PRP treatment in Islamabad utilises the patient’s blood to address this issue and stimulate hair growth, improving the scalp’s health and strengthening follicles. This treatment deals with hair loss or hair thinning and adds to the density of hair.
Schedule your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to redefine the aesthetics of your personality and restore hair loss. We at RCS deal with all sorts of cosmetic concerns and bring about desired results. If you are dealing with hair loss or hair thinning, then visit our clinic to get appropriate treatment.