Love Your Hair, Love Yourself
Hair loss is normal if it happens to a certain extent but as the excess of everything is bad. The same is the case with hair. Shedding too much hair may lead to baldness, which is an unpleasant phenomenon ever experienced by anyone. You must be concerned about hair if you are losing hair at a fast pace. Even if this is the case Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan is the most suitable option for you. Hair restoration surgery is done to cover your bald patches or thinning areas of your hair. According to recent studies, the prevalence of hair loss in Pakistan is touching new heights as it is increasing day by day. So if you are also searching for the best Hair Transplant in Islamabad F7 then you are at the right place. Find out more about this procedure on this page.
Majorly this procedure is divided into two types. Follicular unit transplant (FUT) and Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
A strip of skin containing hair follicles is cut from the back of the head during the follicular unit transplant procedure. Once the skin strip has been removed, the hair follicles are subsequently transferred to the recipient site.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
Individual hair follicles are taken from the scalp’s back using the follicular unit extraction technique without a skin strip being cut away. After that, the hair follicles are placed in the recipient site in a manner akin to the other method.
Other Available Options:
Sometimes, the scalp is devoid of those areas which have no hair-bearing capacity. In this procedure, the hair-bearing area of the scalp is expanded. They will then cover those areas which do not have hair.
Scalp Reduction Surgery:
In this procedure, those areas of the scalp are removed or cut down which do not have hair-producing capacity any further. Those areas will be surgically removed. The hair-bearing areas of the scalp are put together. In this way, the growth of hair is increased.
Who is a good candidate for hair transplant surgery?
If you have good hair growth on your sides and back, which might be used as donor sites for hair transplant surgery, you might be a candidate.
- The locations on the head that are used as donors are where grafts and flaps are extracted.
- The final appearance may also be influenced by other elements like hair colour, texture, and waviness or curliness.
- In hair replacement surgery, a variety of procedures are employed. Sometimes the best results come from combining two or more strategies.
All of these surgeries will be primarily involved in boosting your self-esteem and confidence yet the results may vary in appearance. Those people who have very less hair growth are not advised to have Hair Loss Treatment.
How should I prepare for hair transplant surgery?
All specific guidelines about how to prepare before the procedure will be intimated by your surgeon. Always get your procedure done by Best Trichologist for Hair treatment in Islamabad. He will guide you about:
- What to eat and drink?
- When to quit smoking before surgery?
- When to quit taking certain medications and vitamins
Usually, you do not need any assistance after the procedure, yet if you think you will need one, then you must arrange for the car before the procedure.
All techniques of hair transplant require local anesthesia. Sedatives and anxiolytics are also given to make your body relaxed. General anaesthesia is used for other major or complicated procedures.
FUT Hair Transplant:
- An individual strip of the scalp is removed during this surgery. On this, there are hair follicles from donor sites.
- They are taken off of the back of the head, where thick hair growth has developed.
- Following that, the tissues are ready for transplantation.
- Tiny holes are made thereafter treating the area where the balding is occurring.
- This is a region where hair is thinning or going bald.
- The recipient areas are subsequently treated with the transplanted follicles.
FUE Hair Transplant:
- The FUT Procedure’s drawbacks are addressed with FUE.
- The particular hair follicles involved in this operation are removed.
- After that, they receive specific treatments.
- At the recipient sites, tiny incisions are made.
- The hair follicles that were harvested are then replanted into those incisions.
- The scar is not linear.
- There is less downtime
- In comparison to FUT, discomfort is decreased.
- After getting a hair transplant, most people can go back to work in around 3 days.
- In the first two weeks following surgery, you must be extremely cautious with your newly transplanted hair. The grafts won’t be reliable.
- To minimize scarring, you might be advised to decrease your exercise during the first month.
Cost of Best Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
The cost of a Hair Transplant in Islamabad F7 may vary. The overall price of the procedure depends upon several factors. Such as:
- The locality of the clinic
- The number of grafts to be transplanted
- The reputation of the facility
- The experience of the surgeon
- If the procedure is done by the Best hair Dermatologist in Islamabad
In addition to being happy to help you, Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad which is the best Hair Transplant in Islamabad F7 values the confidence you have shown in us by choosing us. We constantly strive to take a patient-centric approach. Because of our expertise, the results are always realistic-looking. Because each process is unique, you will receive the best possible care and attention. So what are you waiting for? Book your consultation by calling us directly or filling out the form given below.