Chemical peels in Islamabad improve the quality and appearance of the skin. Skin is the largest organ of the body and plays an important role in maintaining overall health. Aging and several other skin conditions produce imperfections on the skin’s surface. It is pivotal to deal with those complications to keep the skin youthful and flawless.
What is Chemical Peel:
This cosmetic procedure utilizes chemical solutions to exfoliate the outermost layer of the skin. The removal of the outer layer of the skin extracts the dead skin cells and stimulates the growth of new skin cells, improving the skin tone and texture. After the procedure, the skin that grows back is more glowing, smoother and flawless.
A practitioner evaluates the skin type and suggests a suitable treatment based on his analysis. Before the application of the chemical solution, the skin is cleaned thoroughly. Then the solution is applied and left on the skin for a while to exfoliate the skin. After some time, neutralization is performed to cease the impacts of the chemical solution and prevent further penetration.
Benefits of Chemical Peels in Islamabad:
- It is anti-aging as it reduces the impacts of aging and restores a glowing and attractive skin
- It reduces the appearance of unwanted spots such as wrinkles, acne scars, fine lines, etc
- It improves the skin tone, texture, and overall appearance of the body
- This procedure limits the appearance of pigmentation
- Scars or pigmentation derail the confidence and self-esteem of an individual and make a person self-conscious. This treatment reduces the appearance of scars or pigmentation and enhances the confidence
- It removes the dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and promotes the growth of new skin cells
- By stimulating the growth of collagen, it rejuvenates the skin and restores a youthful appearance
- Chemical peels in Islamabad can be customized based on an individual’s preferences and demands
Is Chemical Peel Good For All Skin Types?
This procedure can be used on all skin types. People of every skin type can rejuvenate the glow of their skin through this non-invasive procedure, as it makes the skin smooth and adds firmness and a natural glow. But it is always recommended to consult with a specialist before undergoing any treatment for optimal results and to avoid any odd situation.
You should avoid it
- If you have a history of abnormal skin scarring
- If you are taking medicines that make the skin sensitive
- If you cannot avoid direct sun exposure
The Cost of Chemical Peels in Islamabad:
Before revealing the cost of the procedure, let’s understand the factors that can influence the cost of this treatment. The type and strength of the peel, the size of the treated site, the practitioner’s experience, the clinic’s location and available facilities, the number of sessions, and, in some cases, additional treatments determine the cost of this cosmetic procedure.
Aftercare treatment is equally important and cannot be neglected in any circumstances.
- Keep the skin moisturized and hydrated
- Protect the treated area from the skin, or do not expose the treated site directly to the sun
- Do not peel your skin
- Do not use exfoliating products on the treated area
- Avoid rubbing or scrubbing the treated area
- You may observe irritation or mild swelling. But if you observe severe conditions, visit your practitioner.
The Bottom Line:
Chemical Peel in Islamabad is the application of a chemical solution containing skin-exfoliating acids on the skin surface to remove the outermost layer of the skin and restore the natural skin tone. This process has numerous advantages. It reduces the appearance of unwanted spots like scars and pigmentation and offers a youthful glow to the skin.
Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad helps you reinstate the beauty of your skin, make it appear more beautiful and seductive, and treat all skin-related conditions through optimized
techniques such as chemical peel. If you are worried about your skin and want to remove unwanted spots and make your skin glow naturally, then get your skin treated at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad because experts here do not compromise and offer quality treatments cost-effectively.