Sometimes we get fat under the eyes or on our eyelids. This may give eyes a hooded or droopy appearance. Blepharoplasty is a type of plastic surgery that removes the excess fat from eyelids. Ageing is the prime factor that becomes the cause of weakening of those muscles which provide strength to the eyes. These muscles become weak and as a result, fat is gathered above and below the eyelids. As a result of this, the eyebrows become saggy, upper eyelids become droopy and under eyes get eye bags. But now there is nothing to worry about, as this article will explain to you Blepharoplasty in Islamabad – Removing Those Ugly Eye Bags.
Reasons for Blepharoplasty:
You can go for this procedure if you have the following conditions:
- Your eyelids are droopy
- If your under eyes are baggy
- If your eyelids have excess skin on the upper eyelids
- If your eyelids have excess skin on the lower skin
- healthy people free of illnesses that can hinder healing
- those who are optimistic and have reasonable goals
- those without major eye disorders
How to prepare before the eye bag removal procedure?
- Schedule a meeting with an oculoplastic surgeon.
- Provide every necessary information to your ophthalmologist. You can provide information regarding your previous surgical records, and tell him about any medical condition related to eyes like glaucoma etc.
- You must tell him about your realistic expectations for the surgery.
- You must undergo a comprehensive eye exam like the production of tears
- Testing of blind spots needs to be carried out
- Eyelids photographs are taken
Precautions before Blepharoplasty:
- Anticoagulants like warfarin, ibuprofen and aspirin are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking needs to be quit as this can interfere with the process of healing.
- You must have someone besides you before, during and after the procedure.
How much does eyelid surgery cost?
The cost of Blepharoplasty – Removing Those Ugly Eye Bags surgery in Islamabad may vary. The overall cost does not include anaesthesia, operating room equipment, or other related costs; this average cost only represents a portion of that total. For information about how much you will ultimately pay, please contact us through our number or fill out the form below.
The cost of cosmetic eyelid surgery by a surgeon will depend on the type of treatment performed, the surgeon’s experience, and the location of the clinic.
Make sure to inquire about the patient payment options that many plastic surgeons provide for cosmetic eyelid surgery.
Eyelid surgery costs may include:
- The consultation fee of the surgeon
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Anaesthesia costs
- Prescriptions for medication fees
- Medical tests fee
This surgery is usually not sponsored by insurance companies. But vice versa is the case if it is being performed for medical reasons.
What are the steps of an eyelid surgery procedure?
This procedure consists of the following steps:
The choice which your surgeon has consists of intravenous sedation or general anaesthesia. Your surgeon will recommend the best choice for you according to your situation.
The scars that arise from eyelid surgery are nicely hidden by the region’s natural structures thanks to the way the incision lines are created.
Closing the incision:
Skin glue or sutures are frequently used to seal eyelid wounds. In a week, sutures are removed.
As a further option to lessen lower eyelid discolouration, your surgeon can advise using a laser or chemical peel.
The aftereffects of eyelid surgery will gradually become visible as swelling and bruises go down, revealing a smooth, more clearly defined eyelid and surrounding area, as well as a more awake and youthful aspect.
What should I expect during my eyelid surgery recovery?
- After your procedure is over, lubricating ointment, cold compresses, and in certain situations, loose gauze covering your eyes may be used to help you recuperate after eyelid surgery.
- You will be given specific instructions, such as how to take care of your eyes, medications to apply topically or ingest internally to promote healing and lessen the risk of infection, and warning signs to watch out for at the surgical site or in your general health, and when to schedule a follow-up appointment with your plastic surgeon.
Book Your Consultation With Us:
One of the most important choices which you need to make is to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Naveed Azhar at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad is a well-reputed and skilled surgeon, who has been performing Blepharoplasty in Islamabad for two decades. So if you are interested in getting the procedure, you can contact us on our number or the form given below. Our well-trained staff will be delighted to serve you always. You will be completely satisfied with the results.