Imagine having flawless, naturally beautiful skin without ever needing to wear makeup. I assume you’re thinking, “Is that even possible?” Yes, that is the response to this query. Now Get yourself BB glow Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan without using any harmful makeup and enjoy smooth, beautiful skin. This procedure leaves a semi-permanent imprint of the makeup on the skin. You can learn everything about BB Glow Facial in Islamabad from this blog.
What is BB Glow Facial?
BB Glow Facial consists of applying a natural but semi-permanent foundation to your skin. This process will cure the imperfections, spots and dullness over the face. The results will be astonishing as you are wearing high-quality makeup. This BB Glow serum tends to hide and correct hyperpigmentation, redness, dark circles, and large pores. It will correct all major skin-related problems and will help you get a spotless face. The serum will brighten the face’s hue and will leave it with a soft and glossy look. As a result, you will get a natural-looking complexion with light weight make that will not go away.
What Skin Problems Can BB Glow Facial Treat?
The BB Glow Facial has tremendous advantages and can treat various skin conditions in addition to giving skin a flawless texture. Following are the indications of BB Glow Facial:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull, dehydrated skin
- Scars because of acne
- Discolouration on the face due to any reason
- Undereye dark circles
- Blackheads and pores
Following are the ideal candidates for the procedure:
- Anyone who wants to improve the condition of their skin overall.
- If you are dealing with any of the aforementioned skin problems.
In spite of this, there are some contraindications to the treatment because it does involve removing pigment and the skin’s surface. You are not an ideal candidate if you are suffering from any of the following:
- having active acne, psoriasis, or rosacea
- being pregnant or nursing
- while receiving cancer treatment
- suffering from any infection
- being at risk for keloid scarring
- being at risk for cosmetic product allergies
- being on blood thinners
- being on Accutane
- It not only glows your skin but also hydrates it
- Removal of dark circles around your eyes
- Apart from correcting the age spots and wrinkles, It covers rosacea and broken capillaries
- Another key point is that it provides an infusion of anti-ageing ingredients and vitamins
You need to first prepare yourself for the procedure. Keep following things in mind:
- 5 days before the procedure, stop using retinol, Retin A, or vitamin A.
- Ask your doctor if you take any blood thinners or acne medications. See if you can stop using them for a while prior to treatment.
- Execute a patch test since it can cause contact dermatitis
It will give you instant, sheer coverage, minimise the look of pores, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The dermatologist uses a Microneedling pen and a white serum that contains foundation. The BB glow colours available are Light (lightest shades for normal skin complexions), Light Rose (light pink shades for bright skin complexions), Medium (medium shades for medium skin complexions), Deep (dark shades for brown skin or bronze skin complexions), and Deep Plus.
BB Glow in 7 Steps:
- The skin is disinfected with alcohol-free disinfectant spray.
- BB Glow Exfoliating Gel Application
- Neutralising Foam Application
- BB Glow Booster Ampoules
- BB Glow Pigment Ampoules application
- Repair Cream
- Aftercare Information
- Do not touch your face.
- For at least 24 hours, keep your face dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and gentle soap for a few days.
- At least two days without makeup
- For seven days, no swimming
- No sun exposure for sometime
- Go outside while wearing sunblock
- No harsh skincare products or facials for at least two weeks.
- For at least 8 weeks, avoid taking vitamin C or retinol.
Does BB Glow Facial Hurt?
The simple answer to this query is No! it does not hurt at all. Since your dermatologist utilizes the nano-needling device, hence, the cuts made are so small that they do not hurt. You may feel a tingling sensation. You may need 3 to 5 sessions for BB Glow Facial in Islamabad to continue enjoying the results.
- Allergies and contact dermatitis
- Post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH)
- BB Glow is still not FDA-Approved
Book Your Appointment:
To sum up, you can Get yourself BB glow Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad at affordable rates. You can call on the given number and fill out the form given below.