Hair transplant in Islamabad is a surgical procedure which also entails downtime. Treatment procedure is the most important step during this hair restoration surgery, but adhering to aftercare procedures is also necessary to obtain optimal results.
You cannot get your desired results by just getting a hair transplantation and ignoring lifestyle changes or instructions from your surgeon. One must follow aftercare procedures to obtain better results and limit the risks of adverse effects.
Let’s Unravel The Art Of Hair Transplant:
Hair loss or baldness tears down the personality of an individual. People dealing with hair loss or baldness feel discouraged or unexcited. Hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure. During this sophisticated technique, hairs are extracted from a donor site and then transplanted back into the recipient sites of the scalp after preparing those follicles.
This hair restoration technique grows hair naturally, restores lost hair and enhances the look and personality of a person. Transplanted hair is normally resistant to hair fall. So, they complete their natural growth cycle, making it a permanent and the most effective solution against hair loss or baldness.
Now Comes the Recovery Period:
After hair treatment, the recovery period begins. Initially, you will observe swelling, redness and bruising after the procedure. These sensations are temporary, and after a few days, they start diminishing. The initial recovery period lasts for a few days. You may resume your normal life after just a few days of treatment. Following that, a second phase begins that lasts for about a year.
Post-Transplant Lifestyle Changes For Optimal Results:
It is crucial to follow certain lifestyle changes to get better results. You must adhere to these instructions. Your surgeon will also recommend some rules and regulations to follow.
- Limit your sun exposure and protect the treated area from direct sunlight to prevent sunburn and irritation. Always wear protective clothing during the recovery period
- Refrain from strenuous activities and also limit your physical movements as these activities could dislodge hair follicles and restrict the benefits of the procedure
- Avoid the gym after a hair transplant for a few days
- Smoking delays the healing process. If you are a smoker, then you should stop smoking to get optimal results and avoid any possible delay during the recovery period
- Consume a healthy diet containing vitamins and minerals to foster the healing process and support overall hair growth
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Being patient in this journey is of utmost importance. It keeps you motivated and encouraged
- Use only prescribed medicines to manage pain and discomfort
How To Wash Hair After Hair Transplant?
After a hair transplant, do not forget to memorise and apply the term “gentle”. Wash your hair smoothly and gently. Do not pull any transplanted hair, as it could lead to bleeding or discomfort. Ask and take guidance from your surgeon and then follow his instructions to prevent any damage to transplanted follicles.
What food should I avoid after this procedure?
Avoid heavily spiced foods as this sort of food can malfunction transplanted follicles
Refrain from salty and fatty foods, and also do not take blood thinners
The Bottom Line:
Hair transplant in Islamabad is a cosmetic procedure that involves the extraction of hair follicles from the transplanted area and transplantation of those follicles into the recipient sites of the scalp. This hair restoration procedure grows hair naturally and offers permanent results. To obtain your desired results, you must adhere to the instructions of your surgeon and adapt to a new lifestyle. You should also avoid visiting the gym and refrain from smoking and strenuous activities to get optimal results.
Schedule your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to restore the grace and elegance of your personality. We at RCS bring about your desired results through our tailor-made strategies. Visit our clinic, get a consultation session and make an informed decision!