It is very common for every single person to have an unwanted fat pack on their body. But, do you have a desire for an ideal figure and shape? Want an attractive body look? It is possible through Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan, which lets you get rid of unwanted localized fat deposits in the chin, arm, breast, hip, thighs, ankles, and inner sides of the knees.
You will learn about the liposuction procedure, how it works, the outcomes, advantages, costs, and many other things on this page. So, take a moment to consider the specific details.
A cosmetic surgical procedure that is used to perform for eliminating unwanted fats from different parts of the body is known as liposuction. A skilled plastic surgeon will perform the procedure, while the patient has been anesthetized. Smaller body parts, such as the chin, arms, back, legs, or thighs, will need local anesthesia; otherwise, larger body parts, such as the breast or abdomen, will require general anesthesia.
The surgeon will mark the area and begin the procedure once an anesthetic has been administered. A small incision will be made before inserting the tube through which the liquid fat will be drawn out. The liposuction surgery will take 2 to 4 hours to complete depending on the size of the treated area. Following that, the incision will be stitched up and bandaged.
The Final Results:
An aesthetic and amazing results surgery result can finally be seen after four-six months. The results are permanent since fat cells in adults don’t reproduce once they get removed. So it will give you accurate, effective, and long-lasting results. The outcome may occasionally vary from person to person, but they will still receive the desired results.
During the recovery period, taking good care of the treated area and your overall health is important. You should carefully follow the aftercare recommendations that your surgeon will provide you. So you will achieve your goals in this manner. Otherwise, things can get worse, and you might feel let down.
There are many people who have lost their body weight through continuous exercise and diet programs, but they still find it hard to remove the fat deposit in certain body areas. Without any doubt, liposuction is the best solution to their problem. Here are some major and common benefits:
- Getting a desirable body shape.
- Long-lasting and effective results.
- No major complications or side effects.
- Ability to wear your favorite fitting clothes.
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Reshaping the body and having an ideal figure.
- Affordable and cost-effective procedure.
- Suitable for any type of person/candidate.
Who is a Good Candidate?
An ideal candidate for Liposuction in Islamabad, is one who has fat deposits in certain areas of the body and wants to get rid of these deposits. The candidate must have good health and realistic expectation. Moreover, the basic criteria are mentioned below
- The age must be 18 or above.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- A candidate should be healthy.
- It is necessary to have no excessive BMI.
- If you want to tighten up the saggy skin.
- Breastfeeding or pregnant women aren’t suitable candidates.
Prepare For Surgery:
The people who like to enjoy the benefits of liposuction must know how to prepare fully for the procedure. Generally, the surgeon suggests you stop taking aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines two weeks before surgery.
Sometimes, the surgeon asks women to avoid contraceptive pills when liposuction includes excision, or it is extensive. Likewise, women with future pregnancies and weight loss plans shouldn’t go for it.
The Procedure of Liposuction:
This cosmetic procedure is carried out under general anesthesia; the patient doesn’t need to stay at night. However, a patient needs to stay in the clinic when more areas have been treated. When a small amount of fat has to be removed from the patient body, then the surgeon normally uses local anesthesia. There are two main liposuction methods that are employed in the cosmetic surgery clinic.
- Wet Lipo – In this method, a surgeon injects a fluid mixture into the area where fat must be removed. This liquid mixture comprises a saline solution, adrenaline, and local anesthesia. The main purpose of injecting this fluid is to decrease bleeding, swelling, and bruising after surgery. In addition, this injection makes fat cell removal quite easy. After this injection, the surgeon makes an incision or small cut into the skin and inserts a small metal tube i.e., a cannula it. This small tube is attached to a vacuum pump, which has to be drawn back and forth to suck out fat and fluid. Once the fat is removed, the surgeon closes the incision with stitches.
- Dry lipo Surgery – In this procedure, the surgeon doesn’t inject any fluid mixture into the skin. He provides general anesthesia to a patient who goes to sleep. The surgeon uses the same suction procedure that he followed in wet liposuction.
What to Expect During Recovery?
Recovery is quick, especially when a small amount of fat has been removed from the body. The surgeon prescribes pain killer to alleviate the pain. You may have to visit the clinic to remove your stitches after one week. A warm pressure garment or corset is given to the patient whose lower area is treated.
This corset reduces bruising and is quite comfortable to wear. You need to take on a corset for 2-3 weeks after surgery and can get back to your routine work after three days, in case a small area is treated. Do take rest for 7-10 days when larger surgery is made.
You can move freely in the sun, but remember that discoloration of bruising will affect your appearance, and you need to wait 3-6 months until this condition normalizes.
Limitations of Liposuction:
The patient always keeps in mind that this surgery is neither treatment for obesity nor an alternative to exercising. Instead, this surgery helps the patient reshape those body areas where fat is accumulated and cannot be shifted through exercise.
The surgeon can remove only a safe amount of fat, around 3 liters. If patients want to decrease more fat from the treated area, they must wait for six months. The skin may become inflexible or loose after this procedure, but excision can solve this problem.
The Cost Of Liposuction At RCS:
The average cost of Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan, ranges from 80,000 PKR to 250,000 PKR. Also, there are several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Such as
- Experienced surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location.
- Area size or amount of fat.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
Additionally, feel free to get in touch with us or visit our clinic whenever you want to learn more about liposuction cost or information linked to their factors.
Choosing the best and most accredited surgeon is always advisable if you don’t want to face these risks. An expert surgeon will be able to perform surgery in such a way that you don’t need to encounter any of these risks. However, here are some risks that are associated with this surgery.
- Pain and discomfort.
- Temporary numbness.
- 1-2mm long small scar.
- Infection (in rare cases).
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Consult the royal cosmetic clinic if you want successful liposuction surgery in Islamabad performed by skilled plastic surgeons without any issues. We are here to provide you the best liposuction in Islamabad with excellent services and productive outcomes. Therefore, schedule your appointment right away. We are ready to turn it into a special occasion for you.