People may get inverted nipples for a number of reasons. Some possess them innately while others may have them intermittently or constantly. People do not want to discuss this topic because they are embarrassed and self-conscious as this is a sensitive topic. Nipples that are turned inward can develop naturally in people, or this can happen following surgery or breast-feeding. In order to push the inverted nipples out and create a stable platform, a series of specialized stitches are placed around the nipple. Minor scarring is present. Now Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad is offering this delicate procedure at affordable rates. This blog will explain to you the Inverted Nipple Surgery Cost in Islamabad and much more.
Procedure for Correction of Inverted Nipples:
Surgery is your only choice if you’re looking for a permanent solution. Surgery that keeps the milk ducts intact and surgery that doesn’t are two distinct types of procedures. The general procedure may consist of:
- Nipples are initially inverted at the beginning.
- The individual is given anesthesia
- Under the lower lip, a small incision is made
- Nips being raised
- lifting the tissues that are tying you down
- Vertical stitching to support nipple projection
- Horizontal stitching can also be done to support nipple projection
- The nipple may occasionally be suspended for a few days to maintain projection.
- Your desired outcome, that is, a corrected nipple will be achieved through the procedure.
- One hour is needed to complete the entire process.
Inverted Nipple Surgery Cost in Islamabad may varies. Since the price depends upon several factors; some of them are:
- The location of the clinic
- The experience of the surgeon
- Whether one or both nipples are involved
As the procedure is regarded as cosmetic surgery, it is unlikely that health insurance will pay for it.
Techniques of Inverted Nipple:
The following two types of techniques are used for inverted nipples:
Surgery with Partial Preservation of Milk Ducts
- Your doctor will make an incision near the base of your nipple after administering local anesthesia.
- The areola and nipple are lifted from the breast while still connected, and they are both shaped into a protruding shape by sewing.
- The incision will then be stitched up and gauze will be applied with medication.
Surgery with Detached Milk Ducts:
- Prior to performing an incision at the base of the nipple, your doctor will administer local anesthesia.
- It then separates your milk ducts. In turn, the nipple will be able to stick out.
- A medicated gauze dressing will then be applied after your doctor closes the incision.
- About which choice is best for you, consult your doctor.
When to see your surgeon for inverted nipples?
Consult a physician if your nipples invert for no apparent reason. A nipple that starts to inward may, in some uncommon circumstances, be a sign of breast cancer. Early detection improves the prognosis and prognostication of breast cancer.
Can you breastfeed with inverted nipples?
The difficulty of breastfeeding may increase for some women with inverted nipples. Some mothers discover that their infant has trouble sucking air from the nipple. This could be as a result of the nipple failing to become erect as a result of inversion.
How long does it take and when can I begin exercise?
Return to Exercise: 3 days (light cardio), 2 weeks (more strenuous)
Back to Work: 1 to 2 days
Length: 1 hour
Who are the Ideal candidates for Inverted Nipple Correction?
- If one or both of your nipples are inverted and it makes you feel self-conscious, you are the perfect candidate for an inverted nipple repair.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you should postpone or avoid the procedure.
- To decide if the procedure is right for you, your surgeon will go over your medical background and go over your concerns.
What are the advantages of Correcting the Inverted Nipple?
- Enhance breasts’ overall appearance
- Reduce nipple-related insecurities
- Enhancing one’s capacity to breastfeed
How is Inverted Nipple Correction performed?
It can be done by:
- Suture support beneath the areola
- Minimally invasive access (tiny microsurgical incision)
- There is no need for downtime
- For 1 to 2 weeks, strenuous activity is not permitted.
- Scarring and swelling are the results of the process. It will take two weeks for the swelling to pass.
- Regarding the special care instructions and guidelines, our surgeon will direct you further.
Here are a few of the procedure’s side effects:
- Expanding Inflammation
- The final outcome might not be seen for a few months because the nipples’ shape is subject to change over time.
Schedule a Consultation for Inverted Nipple Correction
To schedule a consultation at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad, please call at the given number or fill out the form below. We welcome your visit. A Specialist Reconstructive Consultant Plastic Surgeon always carries out inverted nipple repair surgery at our clinic. Inverted Nipple Surgery Cost in Islamabad is affordable. You can get further information about the cost and all other relevant details by booking the first consultation.