Are you researching procedures to replace one or more of your missing teeth but are concerned about how much does dental implant cost in Pakistan? This blog will debunk all of the myths related to the pricing of dental implants and cover various other aspects of the procedure. Dental implants are surgically inserted medical devices that improve a person’s appearance or ability to chew. They act as a foundation for dentures, bridges, and other artificial teeth like crowns.
Debunk your myths:
- They are not only placed for aesthetic reasons or to maintain function instead they are placed to replace a whole tooth.
- Dental implants are extremely successful because of advancements in technology.
- They are as durable as natural teeth
- You only need routine aftercare for implants. They do not require any special aftercare instructions.
- Although getting dental implants is expensive yet it will save you from the huge bills in the future for multiple dental appointments
Who can perform dental implants?
- Dental professionals (general or cosmetic), oral surgeons, and periodontists are the main three types of dental implant providers.
- Any person seeking dental implant placement can make the best choice regarding who should perform the surgery by fully understanding what these titles mean.
- Despite the high success rates of each professional in placing dental implants, there are some circumstances where one may be preferred over the other.
- Royal cosmetic surgery clinic Islamabad is blessed to have the services of Usman Hayat Ghauri who is a specialist in the field. He is skilled in reconstructive and Operative Dentistry.
Following are the advantages of dental implants:
- Aesthetic improvement
The appearance and texture of dental implants mimic natural teeth.
- Better speech
You may slur your words or mumble when wearing dentures that don’t fit properly. Speaking is made possible thanks to dental implants, which remove any potential slippage concerns.
- More comfortable
Implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures because they become a part of you.
- Ease in Eating
Chewing may be difficult if your dentures slide around. Your favorite foods can be enjoyed with confidence and pain-free eating thanks to dental implants, which work just like your natural teeth.
- An elevated sense of self-esteem
You can regain your smile with dental implants, which will improve your self-esteem.
Implants are extremely long-lasting and durable. Many implants last a lifetime with proper maintenance.
The list of who can get dental implants is as under:
- Any person who is in good enough health to have a routine dental extraction or oral surgery
- The patient should have a strong bones to support the implant as well as healthy gums.
- Additionally, they must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene and scheduling routine dental appointments.
- Individual cases of patients who have undergone radiation therapy to the head and neck region, heavy smokers, people with uncontrolled chronic illnesses like diabetes or heart disease, or patients who have been heavy smokers must be assessed.
Consult your dentist if you’re thinking about getting implants to find out if they’re the right choice for you.
Before the procedure:
Following advice must be kept in mind before the procedure:
- Quit smoking 1 week prior to surgery
- You are prohibited to use any blood coagulant medications 2 weeks prior to surgery
- You must be in a good mental and physical health
- You take care of your oral hygiene on a regular basis
- While the implant body heals, which could take several months or longer, you will typically have a temporary abutment in place of the tooth.
The procedure of dental implant:
- Your oral surgeon makes a cut to expose the bone and open your gums during the procedure to place the dental implant.
- The metal post for a dental implant is placed in the bone after drilling holes there.
- It is inserted deeply into the bone because the post will act as the tooth root.
- The space left by your missing tooth will still be there at this point.
- If necessary, an appearance-enhancing partial denture can be inserted.
- To clean it and while you sleep, you can take out this denture.
- Then you need to wait for the bone to grow. This process can take longer than 6 months.
- You might require additional surgery to place the abutment after osseointegration is finished. This is the component to which the crown will ultimately attach.
- You may decide to have removable, fixed, or hybrid artificial teeth, in consultation with your dental specialist.
After the procedure:
Following advice must be kept in mind after the procedure:
- Be sure to carefully adhere to your dental provider’s oral hygiene recommendations. The implant’s long-term success depends heavily on how frequently the surrounding teeth and implant are cleaned.
- Visit your dentist frequently by setting up appointments.
- Tell your dental provider right away if your implant feels loose or painful.
What dental implants are made of?
Titanium and zirconia are the two main substances utilized for dental implants. An in-depth investigation into new implant materials’ chemical and physical properties is conducted, as well as extensive testing.
Are dental implants safe?
Yes, that’s the reply. Over 30 years of successful use in dentistry have led to the widespread acceptance of this procedure, which is also thought to be very safe. The risk of any significant complications or issues with the dental implant procedure is extremely low for the vast majority of patients who are in good health.
What is the cost of dental implants?
The most frequent question that comes to mind while getting the procedure is How Much Does Dental Implant Cost in Pakistan? Well, the total cost may vary depending upon the type of procedure you are getting.
Costs are always provided in a wide range because no two dental implant procedures are the same. Overall, implants are an investment for a lifetime, and their cost reflects this. Your new tooth or teeth’s final cost will depend on a number of factors, including:
- A thorough dental examination with 3D imaging
- If necessary, extraction of problematic teeth
- The process of placing the dental implant (s)
- Installing the abutment hardware
- The process of making a dental crown
- The position of the crown
- whether you need a CT scan during the initial examination
- Whether you need a sinus lift
- The type of bone graft that will be used.
- They are not covered by insurance.
No two procedures are alike, which is the main reason there is no set price.
Choose us for dental Implants:
Experience makes all difference. Dr. Usama Hayat Ghauri is the best dentist for dental implant cost in Islamabad. He is a well-experienced and skilled person in the field. So if you are looking into getting this treatment then you can book your first consultation with us. You can call us directly or fill out the form given below.