How can I get the best microblading results?
What is Microblading?
For the purpose of shaping the eyebrows, the makeup technique known as microblading involves implanting pigment under the skin. Due to its capacity to give you thicker, fuller brows, this trend is becoming increasingly popular. Microblading produces a more natural, fluffy appearance and is only semi-permanent, unlike eyebrow tattoos. Your microblading specialist will fill in your arches and make hair strokes on your skin using a handheld microblade and an ink application. Effects from microblading can last for 12 to 24 months in any given situation.
- One of the beauty industry’s fastest-growing trends is micro-bladed eyebrows.
- Cosmetic tattoo pigments are applied below the first layer of skin during the procedure.
Who is a Good Candidate for Microblading?
Your skin type is more important when determining whether you’re a good candidate for microblading than how much brow hair you naturally have. It is important to know that is your skin extremely reactive and sensitive. Do you have keratosis pilaris on your forehead? Do you frequently or presently deal with breakouts or cystic acne around your brows? If any of these conditions are present, then you cannot use this technique.
How Can I Get the Best Microblading Results?
If you want to maintain the best possible appearance for your micro-bladed eyebrows, it’s imperative that you follow the aftercare instructions your microblading artist provided you with. Dr. Ayusha Khan advises you to follow these steps:
- Keep the area dry and clean.
- Avoid getting the area wet, especially in the shower or bath.
- Refrain from venturing outside when it’s raining.
- Refrain from using tanning beds or other similar devices.
- Steer clear of physical activity that can make you perspire.
- Gently wash the area twice a day with cotton pads and water and dry it with cotton or tissues.
- To keep the area moist and create a permeable barrier that will also protect it, apply a thin layer of moisturising balm to the area twice daily using a cotton bud
- During the healing process, avoid picking, peeling, scratching, or rubbing the area.
- Wait until the area has fully healed before applying any moisturisers or makeup.
Some Do’s and Don’ts of Microblading Healing Routine:
After your microblading procedure, your artist will give you thorough instructions to support the healing processes and help you improve the results. However, as a general guideline for the first 10 days at least following the procedure:
- Avoid rubbing, scratching, or picking at your eyebrows because doing so can remove pigment and leave permanent scars, particularly if you are doing so while picking at scabbed tissue.
- Never lay with your head resting on a pillow or on your side.
- Go to bed on your back. Steer clear of tanning booths, prolonged sun exposure, and direct sunlight.
- These UV rays can be reduced by wearing a hat with a wide brim outside.
- For at least ten days, abstain from using any facial cosmetics or makeup.
- Never let your brows get wet. Keep a soft cotton cloth nearby at all times in case of unexpected rain or humid weather when perspiration is unavoidable.
- Avoid strenuous exercises, sports, and environments that will cause you to perspire.
- Useless products with acids and exfoliants should not be used.
- Always face away from the shower head when taking a shower, and if at all possible, take a bath to ensure more water control while washing because keeping the skin dry is crucial.
- Avoid spicy foods and alcohol because they can cause the skin’s surface to flush and the blood flow to the newly microbladed area to increase.
- Smoking should be avoided to reduce irritants in the air.
- Avoid using cleaning products with a lot of vapour and stay away from overly dusty areas.
- You do not currently need any more airborne irritants like these.
Where Can I Get Microblading?
Every brow tattoo specialist in your area offers microblading services. Before scheduling an appointment always double-check your tattoo artist. We at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are always working to provide you with the best results. Our brow artists have their own distinctive style. Then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us and have fuller brows with a confident look. Call us or fill out the form below.