A woman’s femininity is symbolized by her breasts. So, it makes sense that women want fuller, attractive-looking breasts. However, getting breast augmentation is not as simple as it looks. The right implant shape, size, and projection are among the most important choices to make when considering breast augmentation surgery. But there’s no need to worry, Royal Cosmetic Surgery is here to provide you with the best consultation services as well as a range of Breast Augmentation Shapes and Sizes in Islamabad to help you achieve your desired aesthetic goals.
Breast Implant Shapes:
Breast implants come in two main shapes – round and teardrop.
Round Breasts Implants:
These breast implants provide breasts with a rounder contour and greater fullness. These implants come in four different projections. The higher projection, the fuller, and slightly more raised breasts. Although both smooth and textured versions of these implants are available, surgeons usually suggest the smooth option.
Teardrop Breast Implants:
Breasts created using teardrop-shaped implants are fuller at the bottom and slimmer at the top. Only available in textured versions, these implants are much firmer, which allows them to retain their shape. Teardrop breast implants are typically pursued their natural-looking results.
Breast Implant Sizes:
For many, determining the right breast implant size can be quite overwhelming. Therefore, it is best to consult a specialist for the best guidance.
It’s critical to remember that the size of breast implants is determined by their cubic centimeter volume (cc) and not by cup sizes since cup size measurements tend to vary.
Commonly, breast implant sizes vary from 125cc to 1200cc. With every 150cc to 200cc, one or one and a half cup size is increased.
Breast Implants: Round Shaped or Teardrop-Shaped?
There is a multitude of benefits to either option whether you choose round or teardrop-shaped breast augmentation implants. To help you decide which breast shape is best for your needs, we’ve listed some of these benefits below:
Round Breast Implants:
- They are the perfect option for women looking to appear curvier and fuller.
- They are less expensive than teardrop implants.
- Your breasts appear more lifted and attractive.
- They add fullness to the top part of your breasts.
- Because round breast implants are made of a free-flowing substance, they feel much softer to the touch.
- Round implants are often smooth-shelled, which allows them to move and rotate comfortably inside the breasts while maintaining the naturalistic look of the breasts with different body positions and movements.
- The implants are proportionally shaped from all sides, eliminating the danger of them rotating post-procedure and distorting breast shape.
- There is minimal visible scarring from the procedure.
Teardrop Breast Implants:
- The look of these implants is more near resemblance to natural breast shape.
- Due to the outcomes’ close resemblance to real breast shape, they are perfect for reconstructive breast procedures.
- These implants are the perfect option for women looking to enhance their breast size whilst retaining their natural appearance.
- Teardrop implants have a significantly longer lifespan and are much more durable.
- Risks such as rupturing of the implants, capsular contraction, and leakage are less likely to occur with these implants.
- They have a greater selection of sizes to fit all women.
- Teardrop shape implants work well when the breast nipples are in a lower position than what is optimum and the patient wants to raise the nipple position without undergoing breast lift treatment.
- The shape is fit for women with small body frames or limited breast tissue.
How to Select the Best Breast Implant Shape and Size?
Once you’ve discussed your desired outcomes with the surgeon, they’ll take measurements of your breast gap, chest breadth, and breast width. They will also assess your skin, breast symmetry, and breast tissue.
Next, to determine the breast shape and size, you will place different implant sizers with different shapes and qualities inside your bra until you are satisfied with your choice of shape and size.
What Are the Charges of Breast Augmentation Surgery in Islamabad, Pakistan?
In Islamabad, Pakistan, breast augmentation surgery typically costs between 150,000 PKR to 400,000 PKR. The costs for breast implants are included in this. It is important to note that different breast implants cost differently and these costs can range anywhere within the above numbers. Therefore, the cost of the procedure will be significantly impacted by your implant choice. Other included costs are surgeon fees, facility, and medicinal costs, clinic charges, and more.
What are the Side Effects of Breast Augmentation Surgery?
There are little to no side effects of getting this surgery but if any of the following occur, you must book an appointment with us immediately:
- Irritation and pain during the recovery period
- Redness and bleeding if you use blood thinners
- Bruising and swelling
- Infection in the stitches if bandages are not changed properly
- The implant bursting
The chances of any of these happening are very few. And even if they do happen, we will book a follow-up appointment with you straight away!
Get Contoured today!
Having a smaller chest can make several women feel like they are not feminine enough. This can kill their confidence and make them feel self-conscious and anxious. Breast Augmentation Surgery for all Shapes and Sizes in Islamabad can easily be availed at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
We offer free consultation appointments and instant follow-up sessions to all our old and new patients. Call us now and get a complimentary session to discuss your surgery type with our doctors! Or sign up today and get a call from our representative to book your session!