Don’t be afraid of your age
Human skin is made of elastin and collagen. These components lose their elasticity with time. Skin becomes saggy and droopy. Have you also pulled your skin gently and placed it somewhere and wished to have it stay there? Do the jiggles under your arm also bother you? All of these are signs are ageing. As you age, your skin loses laxity which can be regained by skin tightening in Islamabad. This problem can be corrected by both invasive and non-invasive procedures. This blog will address all your queries about the best skin-tightening procedures.
Causes of loose and sagging skin:
- Decreases in collagen and elastin are one of the primary causes of drooping skin in the ageing process. After the age of 20, the supporting collagen proteins in our skin start to deteriorate at a rate of about 1% every year.
- We also experience fat loss in the epidermis of the skin, which results in diminished volume and suppleness. The hollowing is most likely to affect the cheeks and temples.
- Skin is significantly more vulnerable to thinning, sagging, and wrinkles due to hormone imbalances, such as decreasing oestrogen levels following menopause.
- Issues related to lifestyles, such as UV exposure, pollution, weight loss, and excessive drinking
- Gravity, pollution exposure, stress, and the hundreds of movements that your facial muscles make every day may also contribute.
- Candidates shouldn’t be expecting.
- Overall good health and the absence of any major medical disorders are prerequisites for the position.
- In order to succeed in this process, the candidate should have reasonable expectations and criteria. For people who want a subtle improvement in their skin’s appearance, radiofrequency skin tightening is not the right therapy.
- If you meet the prerequisites listed above, you would be a great candidate for this treatment.
Skin Tightening Procedures at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad:
Ultrasound skin tightening
With the aid of micro-focused ultrasound, skin can be heated up to 5mm below the surface of the body. As a result, wrinkles on the face, neck, and upper chest appear less frequently.
Radiofrequency (RF) therapy
The epidermis, which is your skin’s outermost layer, is the target of radiofrequency. The face, neck, body, and hands can all be treated with FDA approval. To treat deeper layers of skin, RF procedures might be combined with microneedling. Results develop gradually in both scenarios.
Handheld lasers penetrate the skin deeply, causing the epidermis to die so that the dermis beneath can be reached. Skin on the abdomen and upper arms has shown to respond especially well to laser treatments.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Multiple wavelengths of light are delivered to deep layers of your skin. In most cases, multiple treatments are required.
When it comes to addressing skin laxity, the chemical peel is one of the most cost-effective, low-maintenance choices. A chemical peel does not promote collagen synthesis in the skin, in contrast to the other treatment alternatives. It does, however, enhance the skin’s look, which can lessen certain drooping indications.
Threadable, barbed sutures that dissolve are inserted beneath the skin during the minimally invasive treatment to elevate loose tissue and promote the formation of collagen.
Benefits of Skin Tightening:
You can gain a lot of advantages from skin tightening, such as:
- Skin on your face and body can be efficiently tightened using a minimally invasive, nonsurgical substitute to plastic surgery.
- There is no need for cuts.
- Only slight inconvenience
- With no pause
- Effective for all types of skin
Book Your Consultation:
If you are wondering whether or not you are an ideal candidate for Skin Tightening, we invite you for a consultation with Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Islamabad where we will provide you with expert guidance.