Are you also interested in removing excess fat in the most stubborn areas? If yes then it is possible to freeze your fat cells. Cool Sculpting in Islamabad is a process that will destroy and kill the cells. This non-invasive procedure involves fat removal from those areas where fat cannot be removed easily by diet and exercise. The FDA-approved procedure will remove fat from your underneath skin. This procedure will pose fewer risks than liposuction. Now you can Prepare for summer right away! – using CoolSculpting using this information about its principle, advantages, cost and side effects.
What is Cool Sculpting?
It is a non-invasive procedure that targets the fat in the most targeted fashion. The technique that is employed is cryolipolysis. Fat cells are removed using the freezing temperature. As this is a targeted procedure so the cold will not affect other cells that are nearby. This will reduce the fat for upto 25%. By targeting and removing fat spots that have resisted diet and exercise, CoolSculpting has transformed how doctors may treat patients. The only method for non-surgical fat reduction with regulated chilling is CoolSculpting, according to the FDA.
You will be able to remove the localized pockets of fatty tissues and not the excess weight. Only fat cells are removed. So the ideal candidate for the procedure will be who:
- Wants to remove fatty pockets
- Was not able to lose weight even after diet and exercise.
Coolsculpting is contraindicated for you if you have:
- Loose skin
- Cold urticaria (type of condition that causes hives on the skin while getting cold)
- Poor skin tone
Working Principle of CoolSculpting:
This procedure involves targeting underneath skin cells by precisely targeted temperatures. This will cause the fat cells to freeze and die as a result as they become crystallized. This is a specialized procedure as the fat cells respond to cool temperatures more accurately than other cells. In this way, other skin cells are not affected.
What Parts of the Body can Have CoolSculpting?
The following areas are specifically targeted for cool sculpting:
- Abdominal area
- The fat present in the back
- The fatty area beneath the buttocks
- Bra-strap-region fat
- Under the chin
- Under the jawline
- Upper arms
After examining you, Doctor will create a customized plan for you.
Cost of CoolSculpting:
The average cost of cool sculpting in Islamabad which is this fat-reduction surgery, that typically entails numerous sessions may vary. Prices rely on a variety of elements, including:
- The body part that will receive the treatment (larger areas are usually more expensive)
- Applicator type and number
- number of treatments (more treatments usually cost more)
Other elements that could impact the price of noninvasive fat reduction techniques like CoolSculpting include:
- Expenses for medical care (application by board-certified dermatologists typically costs more than nurses and medical spa technicians)
- Geographic area
- Additional medical apparatus or technology, such as various applicators and sizes
- Facility fees and other overhead expenses
- not frequently. Like many cosmetic treatments, CoolSculpting is infrequently covered by insurance.
The Procedure of Cool Sculpting:
- Not a weight-loss method, CoolSculpting is cosmetic surgery. An initial consultation with a doctor to examine a patient’s health and body-contouring objectives usually precedes the start of a treatment plan.
- As this is not a surgical procedure so it does not require the use of needles.
- The tool suspends the area of your body that your doctor wants to focus on between two paddles.
- Your doctor leaves the paddles in place for 35 to 1 hour and 15 minutes despite the fact that they quickly cool.
- Within that period, 20% to 25% of the fat cells in the targeted location are destroyed by the procedure.
- Although you might not experience the full effects for a few months, you might start to see some improvements within just a few weeks.
- Over this period of time, your immune system gradually gets rid of the dead fat cells.
Shelf Life of Results:
The results of cool sculpting may last for upto 10 years. The results will remain the same even after you gain weight. Those cells that have been removed will not return, but new cells can produce. The shelf life of results depends upon that how much you have modified your lifestyle. Only a healthy diet and an active lifestyle will help you out.
Risks and Side Effects:
Risks and side effects of CoolSculpting includes:
- Pain or aching
- Temporary irritation
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia
Beware of Counterfeit Coolsculpting: Book Your Consultation with RCS:
As with time, many clinics are claiming to have the state of the art facilities for cool sculpting, but in reality, those counterfeit procedures have the potential to be detrimental to your skin. So always choose that facility which has board approval and remember to ask your provider about their experience.
We at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad are blessed to have the services of an excellent team that is experts in the field. They work using advanced technologies and help you get the body that you need and desire. So book your consultation with our well-trained staff and have your dream come true. Call us directly or fill out the form below for CoolSculpting in Islamabad.