Buccal fat removal or otherwise known as fat removal from the face is a procedure in which fat is drawn out from the cheeks. The cheek area on the face depends on genetic structure, aging, or weight gain, can get fat over time, and have a chubby appearance. It is very difficult to get rid of this fat on the cheeks by a fat pad, extending from the corner of the mouth till the temple area is located in the deepest layer of the face, Buccal fat consists of the maxilla, posterior zygoma, the inner and outer rim of the infraorbital fissure, temporalis tendon or bug membrane. So are you wondering that Is There a Procedure to Remove Fat From Face in Islamabad? Then you are at the right place. This article will explain to you the different processes of fat removal from the face.
What is Buccal Fat?
It is located between the bucks muscle and behind the parotid, salivary gland. This fat pad can be removed with a minimally invasive procedure for a total of 15 minutes under local or general anesthesia with a small incision of 1 cm opened inside the mouth that doesn’t reveal any visible markings with minimal incision. The healing process is short and the results are permanent with the examination. The patient continues, his or her daily life without interruption. It is frequently used in Aesthetic Surgery or cheek thinning and facial Rejuvenation.
What is Buccal Fat Removal?
This procedure is considered under the umbrella of cosmetic surgeries and is also known as buccal lipectomy or cheek reduction surgery. In this procedure, surgery is performed to remove the fat pads in the buccal areas of your cheeks. This will result in the thinning of the cheeks and will give you an aesthetic appearance.
The surgery can be done alone or with another form of plastic surgery, such as:
Who is a good candidate to remove fat from the face?
Anyone can be a good candidate if he/she meets the following expectations:
- He has realistic expectations from the results
- He has a sound mind and is physically healthy
- You have pseudogenization (small rounded fat mass in the cheek due to a weak buccal fat pad).
- The candidate must be a non-smoker or have quit smoking a long ago.
You cannot get face fat removal surgery if you have:
- A narrow face
- You are suffering from progressive hemifacial atrophy (Parry-Romberg syndrome). This rare disorder causes the skin on one side of the face to shrink. It’s known to affect the buccal fat pad.
- You are of old age.
Cost of Removing Fat From Face in Islamabad
Depending on a doctor’s location and experience, the cost of buccal fat removal may also increase. Please contact the office of your plastic surgeon for information regarding your most recent payment. The Cost to Remove Fat From Face in Islamabad may range from PKR … to PKR … depending upon the condition.
Buccal fat removal expenses should include:
- Surgery costs
- The price of a hospital or surgical facility
- the cost of anesthesia
- prescriptions for medications
- X-rays and medical evaluations
When choosing a board-certified plastic surgeon for buccal fat removal surgery, take into account both the doctor’s experience and your comfort level in addition to the procedure’s overall cost.
Facial Fat Removal Procedure:
Before the Procedure:
- Discuss with your surgeon all medical conditions you are suffering from
- Your medication history
- Past drug allergies
During the Procedure:
The procedure of fat removal from face in Islamabad will consist of the following steps:
- Anesthesization: you will be given local or general anesthesia depending upon the type of procedure you are getting. If you are undergoing only one type of procedure then you will be put under local anesthesia but if you are undergoing several procedures you will be given general anesthesia.
- Incision: then the incision is made.
- Pressure is applied from outside the cheek on the fat pad
- Cutting and removing the fat
- Closing of the wound by dissolvable stitches.
After the Procedure:
- Use special mouthwashes as prescribed by your surgeon
- You cannot eat a solid diet, take liquid instead
- Recovery may take 1 to 2 months
Choose Best Surgeon at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad for Fat Removal from Face:
Dr. Naveed Azhar is a world-renowned plastic surgeon who has performed several cosmetic surgeries some including very difficult ones so are you worried about that Is There a Procedure to Remove Fat From Face in Islamabad then you can trust us as our board-certified surgeon along with professional staff will help you in getting the desired outcomes. So what are you waiting for!! Call us or fill out the form below to book your free first consultation.