Many individuals are not just comfortable with the shape and appearance of their breasts. Some people also observe pain in their neck and back because of large breasts, disturbing their lifestyle. Breast reduction surgery in Islamabad reduces the size, improves the shape and symmetry and produces a properly defined and contoured breast appearance.
This surgical problem does not only treat cosmetic concerns related to breasts’ size and shape but also deals with associated medical issues, offering a proportionate and balanced figure. Having a surgical treatment is a personal choice. To consider any such procedure, it is essential to understand a specific procedure, its outcomes, drawbacks and what to expect.
Create Harmony and Balanced Appearance: Breast Reduction Surgery
Reduction mammoplasty is a surgical procedure that is performed to reshape the appearance of breasts. People with large breasts can consider this technique to create a more proportionate breast shape. A surgeon makes incisions and removes excess fat, tissue and skin from that specific area to create a harmonious appearance. The surgeon also adjusts the position of nipples and areola to produce a youthful, attractive and contoured appearance.
Breast Reduction: Top Benefits
- Large breasts may also cause pain in the neck, shoulder and back. This treatment can alleviate chronic pain
- Extracts excess fat, tissue and skin and improves the shape and appearance of the breasts
- Large breasts can also limit physical activities; this treatment makes an individual participate in physical activities and leads to a healthy lifestyle
- Eliminates discomfort, leads to self-assurance and boosts the confidence and self-esteem of a person
- Increases clothing options for a person by creating a balanced and proportionate figure
How To Prepare For The Surgery?
First of all, getting a consultation session is a must. Your surgeon will analyse your conditions, medical history and your stated objectives. Furthermore, a surgeon will also educate you about the requirements of the procedure, benefits, and side effects and prepare you for aftercare procedures. Remember! Do not forget to discuss your concerns, issues and objectives. Inform your surgeon clearly that he could bring about your desired results. Furthermore, stop smoking at least a month before your surgery and also avoid aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
What To Expect After Breast Reduction?
This procedure creates properly contoured and proportionate breasts, improving size, shape and appearance and adding to the aesthetics of breasts. Following the treatment, the recovery period begins. You must follow aftercare procedures to support the healing and recovery period.
- During the treatment, anaesthesia is used to reduce the sensation of pain. After the surgery, you may experience pain and discomfort. Take prescribed medicines to manage postoperative pain and support the healing process
- You may also experience scars after this surgical procedure; scarring will diminish gradually
- A patient must also avoid strenuous activities to support recovery and speed up the healing process
- Prefer wearing compression garments and keeping the surgical area clean and dry
- Do not apply pressure on the treated areas, and keep your head elevated while resting or sleeping
The Bottom Line:
Breast reduction surgery in Islamabad improves the shape, size and appearance of breasts. During this procedure, excess fat, skin and tissue are removed from the targeted areas, creating more proportionate and symmetrical breasts. People who are upset because of large breasts or feeling pain in their back, shoulders and neck must undergo this surgical treatment to deal with pain and discomfort, treat aesthetic concerns and improve the shape and look of breasts.
Schedule your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to address your cosmetic concerns effectively. If you are seeking professional advice or treatment then visit our clinic and let us educate you and offer you the best possible treatment and your desired appearance.