Rhinoplasty in Islamabad corrects nasal deformities, addresses aesthetic concerns, changes shape and structure, and improves breathing. Structural and anatomical nasal issues disorder the normal functioning of the teeth. Further, Age-related changes, congenital abnormalities, nasal congestion and deviated septum often block nasal passages and impact breathing. Therefore, this problem can disturb the quality of life and reduce the efficiency of an individual. This blog will explain the role of rhinoplasty for better nose breathing.
Understanding Rhinoplasty In Islamabad:
The structure and shape of the nose are imperative to express an impressive and charismatic personality. The symmetry of the nose and alignment with other facial features make the personality of an individual appealing. A perfect nose shape is crucial, but its functioning is the most important. If the functions of your nose are normal, you may decide to live with that appearance. On the contrary, if you are dealing with functional issues such as breathing, you cannot compromise and will try to address this issue.
It is basically a surgical procedure that is aimed at improving the aesthetics of the nose, enhancing the appearance, and also dealing with nasal issues such as breathing. A deviated septum, collapsed nasal valves and other structural obstructions interrupt airflow and lead to breathing issues. Rhinoplasty in Islamabad deals with these structural and functional issues and improves breathing.
Benefits Of Rhinoplasty
- This surgical treatment deals with structural issues such as deviated septum, collapsed nasal valves, etc.
- Restores normal breathing by opening obstructed airways
- Reshapes the structure, shape, and appearance of the nose
- Corrects congenital deformities and improves facial harmony
- Repairs trauma and injuries and restores an attractive look
- Eliminates the psychological effects of a fractured or unattractive nose
- Deals with specific aesthetics, structural, and functional issues of an individual
Rhinoplasty: For Better Nose Breathing
Rhinoplasty in Islamabad is an accurate solution that modifies the shape and structure of the nose. Additionally, this treatment addresses structural issues such as the deviated septum, collapsed nasal valve and enlarged tribunals. These issues damage normal breathing by impeding airflow. This procedure can reposition the deviated septum and modify the size and shape of nasal structures and this way, it improves breathing.
How Do I Know If I Need Rhinoplasty?
If you are observing breathing issues because of deviated septum or enlarged tribunals or you are worried about the shape and appearance of your nose because of misalignment or asymmetry, then you should consider rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of your nose and resolve breathing issues.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For Rhinoplasty?
- If you are experiencing breathing issue
- If the appearance of your nose is not appealing
- If you are unsatisfied with the structure and shape of your nose
- If you want to address aesthetics, structural and functional issues
- If you understand the procedure and have realistic expectations
Best Surgeon For Rhinoplasty In Islamabad:
Dr.Naveed Azhar is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Islamabad. This is a complicated treatment, that’s why you must choose a highly skilled and expert surgeon for better results because this is a matter of your nose or facial appearance. Dr. Naveed has been working in this field for years and has achieved a commendable success rate.
How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost In Islamabad?
The cost of rhinoplasty in Islamabad normally remains between PKR 145,000 to PKR 400,000. However, the cost of this treatment depends on a few factors, such as the extent of the treatment, availed services, the clinic’s location and the expertise of a surgeon.
- Get proper rest to reduce swelling and promote healing
- Take prescribed medicines to manage pain and discomfort
- Apply ice packs or cold compresses to reduce swelling
- Keep visiting your surgeon for proper evaluation
Primarily, Rhinoplasty in Islamabad is a surgical treatment that is carried out to address nose-related structural, functional, and aesthetic issues. This procedure also improves breathing. If you are observing breathing issues because of a deviated septum or collapsed nasal valve, this treatment is for you because it effectively addresses these stated issues.
Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad offers a number of cosmetic treatments, including rhinoplasty. If you are dealing with breathing issues or are unsatisfied with the shape and structure of your nose, book your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad and restore normal functionality and the desired shape of your nose.