If you want a facelift but of surgery then you are at the right place. Technology advancement has given various miracle methods in science. One of them is HIFU. It is an abbreviation of High-intensity focused ultrasound. It is a new and more reliable technique that is an alternative to a facelift. Also, it is a cosmetic treatment for face tightening. HIFU utilizes ultrasound energy for making the skin more firmware. In this way, it encourages the production of collagen. It is a safe and effective way to remove facial wrinkles. You will see results in a few months, that too without the involvement of surgery. This blog will explain to you a Quick Overview of the Procedure & Benefits of HIFU Treatment.
What is HIFU Facial?
The underlying principle of HIFU Treatment is that it utilises focused ultrasound energy. This targets the underlying layers of skin, which lie just below the surface. Tissues heat up with the help of this ultrasound energy. This causes cell damage due to this hot temperature. This trauma causes the cells to produce more collagen. This is a type of protein that involves in cell structuring. This increase in collagen synthesis causes firmness in the skin. The number of wrinkles also decreases. It does not damage the uppermost layer of skin. The focused ultrasound only targets underlying layers.
What is the Procedure for HIFU Facial?
You do not need any special measures before treatment. The client removes all makeup prior to the procedure. Better to remove all skin care products from the target area. Here’s what will happen to you on the day of the appointment:
- Your technician will first cleanse the target area.
- As it may hurt a bit, so your physician will apply a numbing cream on the area.
- Then you will rest for 20 minutes. This will numb your skin.
- Your dermatologist will then apply an ultrasound gel on your skin.
- After that, your dermatologist will place the HIFU device against your skin.
- The dermatologist sets the machine’s settings using an ultrasound viewer.
- Application of brief pulses of ultrasound energy. This will take 30 to 90 minutes.
- He will take out the apparatus from the skin.
Usually, you need only one session. But if you need any more sessions, your dermatologist will arrange a follow-up session for you. The procedure may be painful or you may feel a tingling sensation. Hence, if you feel bothersome, you can take a painkiller prior to the procedure. There is no downtime. You can resume your daily activities right after the procedure.
Benefits of HIFU Treatment:
HIFU is the only procedure that involves the targeting of underlying skin layers. It is an alternative to surgical facelifts which leaves a scar. This procedure is not like surgical facelifts, laser treatments and radio frequency. Hence, it does not cut or disrupt the skin surface.
HIFU has a wide range of attractive advantages, such as:
- It helps in skin retexturization
- Decrease in wrinkles
- Furthermore, it tightens the neck’s sagging skin
- Lifting the brows, the eyes, and the cheeks
- Greater clarity of the jawline
- Increasing décolletage firmness
- Also, it stimulates the production of collagen
- There is no downtime.
- This procedure is highly safe and effective.
- HIFU has accurate results. It doesn’t affect the skin’s outermost layer. Because it concentrates and targets a particular area.
- Additionally, ultrasound waves are much less invasive.
- This medical procedure has no negative side effects.
- It is typically finished in under an hour.
What is the Difference Between HIFU and Facelift?
Another name for HIFU is “non-surgical facelift.” It is an excellent procedure for those who want the advantages of a facelift. This entails pulling or tightening the face, neck, and upper chest. The HIFU device hence offers facelift results without the need for invasive surgery or injections. It has the added benefit of requiring no recovery time. A surgeon will change the appearance of patients’ faces during a traditional facelift. A younger-looking face is a goal.
Is HIFU Facial Safe?
For tightening the skin on the face, HIFU is a secure and reliable procedure. Compared to surgical facelifts, it is non-invasive and has clear advantages. As this procedure has no cuts, hence you do not require anaesthesia. It also has no downtime.
Book Your Consultation:
So, are you thinking about getting the best treatment for facelifts? Are you the one who does not want to go under the knife? Then you are at the right place. HIFU Treatment in Islamabad is safe, effective and painless. It does not have any downtime. Additionally, it is non-invasive and you do not need any surgery. Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad has the services of top dermatologists from the capital. Hence, you may book a free consultation with us. Call us or fill out the form given below.