Both nano-needling and micro-needling use a needling pen to make tiny channels in the skin and both address the same skincare issues. The depth to which the needles can pierce the skin distinguishes the two primarily. The deep dermis is reached by micro-needling, whereas nano-needling only punctures the epidermis. The procedure of nano-needling is appropriate for you if you are bothered by fine lines and wrinkles, swelling, dark pigmentation, or sagging skin. Micro-needling is the best treatment option if you have deep wrinkles, hypo-pigmentation, stretch marks, or deep acne scars. Read this blog to Know the difference between Nano needling and Micro-needling.
For this procedure, a real needle cartridge with numerous fine needles that can be inserted at various depths is used. Micro-injuries trigger the body’s natural healing response, promoting the creation of collagen and elastin to support skin renewal. A series of these treatments spaced four weeks apart are recommended for excellent results.
Let’s start with micro-needling to clarify the differences.
- For this technique, real needle cartridges with either 12 or 36 tiny, depth-adjustable needles are used.
- This enables the esthetician to utilize shallow settings (0.5 mm) for the delicate areas around the eyes and greater depths (2.0–2.5 mm) for Acne Scars in Islamabad and wrinkles.
- The procedure’s micro-injuries trigger the body’s natural healing response, promoting the creation of collagen and elastin to support skin renewal.
- The reduction of pore definition, pigmentation, and acne scarring can all be treated well with this therapy. Monthly treatments are given.
Benefits of Micro-needling:
Micro-needling is known to treat a wide range of skin disorders, including wrinkles, acne, scars, stretch Marks, and problems with skin pigmentation.
In addition, micro-needling can encourage hair growth by reawakening dormant hair follicles. In fact, a recent study demonstrated that Micro-needling Treatment in Islamabad significantly increased hair growth in a group of patients with mild to moderate androgenetic alopecia.
Although the initial session of micro-needling can produce effects, more frequently than not, numerous sessions are necessary to achieve the desired results. As with many skincare procedures, this is not a panacea that will solve all of your problems. Even with procedures like micro-needling, you need consistency.
Royal Cosmetic Surgery clinic routinely uses micro-needling with PRP in Islamabad. This is not surprising because combining these two techniques can be really beneficial for the skin.
Other serums can be applied to the skin in addition to PRP during micro needling. To more effectively treat Hyperpigmentation in Islamabad or fine wrinkles, for instance, antioxidants and niacin amide can be used in conjunction with micro-needling.
Additionally, micro-needling is continuously being changed for the better. The application of radiofrequency energy directly to the dermis is one of the most recent innovations in the industry. Further accelerating collagen formation and even promoting skin tissue tightening is also possible with heat in the dermis.
On the other hand, Nano needling functions rather differently. The cartridge used contains 81 silicone tips, yet it still treats the skin with the same kind of oscillating action.
- These tiny cones, which resemble hairs, divide the cells in the epidermis so that active ingredients can be injected into the skin.
- Only the epidermis, or the top.25 mm of the skin, is treated by Nano-needling.
- Reduced Pigmentation in Islamabad, enhanced cell turnover, skin rejuvenation, and an instant shine are just a few advantages of this serum infusion treatment that comes with NO downtime.
- This procedure can also be carried out in a six-week weekly series of one treatment per week.
- Both procedures have the power to change the texture and appearance of your skin.
Benefits of Nano-Needling:
Nano needling in Islamabad can be used for various indications. The following issues are typically treated with this procedure:
- Skin ageing.
- Sharp edges.
- Massive pores.
- Stretch stains.
But aside from that, lip lines and crow’s feet can also be treated by Nano-needling. It can also be utilized in delicate areas or places where Chemical Peels in Islamabad or microdermabrasion cannot be used because it is a minimally invasive process.
In addition to these significant advantages, Nano-needling can also:
- Boost hydration and smoothness of the skin
- Exfoliate the skin to improve skin texture, acne scarring, and microcirculation in the treated skin.
- lessen the appearance of wrinkles and creases
- make the skin firmer and healthier
Which Treatment is Best for What Skin Condition?
Nearly every client can benefit from Nano-needling as well as Micro-needling. They both address many of the same skin issues. Both procedures will be effective in lessening the appearance of fine wrinkles, enhancing skin tone and texture, shrinking pores, lessening pigmentation, or assisting in the healing of acne and acne scars. Both procedures have the power to change the texture and appearance of your skin. The ideal option for treating deeper micro-injuries connected with Micro-needling would be wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and scars that are more severe.
Book your first consultation with us and find out exactly which treatment is best suited for you. Call us or fill out the form given below.
Micro-needling vs Nano-Needling: The Verdict
Micro-needling works best for skin problems with deep roots, such as deep lines and scars because it can penetrate as deep as the dermis of the skin. This is also ideal for those who prefer the skin’s natural regenerative process to do the task rather than applying serums to the face.
However, Nano-needling can be the best option for you if you are allergic to lidocaine or detest needles. It’s also a better choice if your skin problems are limited to the epidermis and you’re concerned about the unusual side effects that micro-needling may bring on.
Book Your Consultation:
Now you can easily book your consultation with us. Call us directly or fill out the form given below. Our best dermatologist in Islamabad will help you figure out which treatment is best suited for you.