Some people do not like the appearance of braces. They dislike the presence of anything on their teeth. Hence there was a need to find solutions for those people. Advancement in science has made everything possible for humans. They have invented solutions to every problem. So invisible braces are now available that are invisible orthodontic appliances. You can wear them for upto 20 hours a day. They will do the desired straightening for you and you will get desired results at the end of treatment. Here you will get all information about How much do invisible braces cost in Pakistan?
Invisible Braces in Islamabad:
- You need to wear them for upto 20 hours a day.
- You can remove them during brushing, flossing, eating
- You need some time for adjustment as you are not used to wearing them at first
- These are the best choice for moderate or minor orthodontic problems
- No trapping of food in braces. This will impart problems for oral hygiene.
- So, rinse aligners before putting them on.
- Your visits to the orthodontic will be cut down as they do not poke or drop off or scratch. You can book your first consultation with our orthodontist
How are Invisible braces applied?
- Similar to other orthodontic tools, clear aligners function.
- They exert pressure on the supporting bone, which eventually shifts, wears down, and changes shape. First, the procedure is rather straightforward. By obtaining impressions or scans, the doctor can see the patient’s tooth structure
- How the teeth should be straightened is advised by the doctor.
- constructing digital replicas of teeth that are crooked and then straightened.
- Aligners are transparent plastic trays that are made using these models, which are created using a 3D printer.
- All day and night, the patient wears the aligners, only removing them to eat, drink, and brush their teeth. The aligners are attached to the patient’s teeth via a click.
- They are transparent. Consequently, they are largely ignored by society.
- To particular teeth, each aligner gently presses down while
- They may contribute to a nicer grin.
- They are safe and discardable.
- Better dental health is provided by these braces.
- Many foods don’t need to be avoided.
- Boosting self-confidence.
How do invisible braces work?
- An interdental ligament encircles every tooth.
- This ligament joins the teeth to the neighboring bone and is encircled by fluid and microscopic fibers.
- The aligners immediately begin pressing against the desired teeth as soon as they are placed on.
- The tooth can’t initially move because of the fluid in the periodontal ligaments.
- But the fluid is quickly released from the area, and the tooth shifts to its new place.
- A quarter of a millimeter is about how thick the ligament is. As a result, the teeth can only advance a very small amount at once.
- On one side of the ligament, the aligners’ pressure compresses the blood vessels while widening them on the other.
- When a ligament is compressed for four to six hours continuously, it reacts to the stress by generating enzymes and chemical messengers.
- After a day or two of pressure, those chemicals encourage the growth of osteoclasts and osteoblasts, two types of bone cells.
- The bone next to the squeezed ligament is destroyed by osteoclasts. Osteoblasts create new bones on the tooth’s opposing side while doing so, keeping the tooth from getting excessively loosened.
- If the aligners’ pressure is lost for even a brief period of time, the procedure must be restarted from scratch.
- It is crucial to wear the aligners for at least 22 hours per day, especially at the beginning of the new phase.
- The bones must be altered in order for the teeth to stay straight
- It’s time to remove the old aligners and switch to the new ones after the bone surrounding the tooth has fully recovered.
- Individual differences in this rate of reconstruction can be significant.
- Up until the patient reaches the last stage and the procedure is complete, each aligner moves the teeth a tiny bit more.
Length of treatment:
Depending on your circumstances and the kind of invisible braces you’re wearing, the course of treatment may take a while. Braces are typically worn for 18 to 24 months, though they may occasionally be worn for longer.
Cost of Invisible braces:
So are you wondering How much do invisible braces cost in Pakistan? Don’t worry. The whole treatment is affordable. The average cost of invisible braces in Islamabad may range between PKR200,000 to PKR 290,000.
- The type and length of treatment, the dentist, the location, your dental insurance, and any additional restorative work required before or during treatment all play a role in determining your particular braces cost.
- Your dentist’s office or your dental insurance plan might offer to finance.
- To find out what orthodontic benefits you might be eligible for, speak with your dental insurance company and dentist’s office.
Why Choose Us?
Now teeth straightening is a single click away. There is nothing to worry about How much do invisible braces cost in Pakistan? We will solve this ambiguity in your first consultation with us. Book an appointment with Royal Cosmetic Surgery, and you are good to go. Book your first appointment with us by filling out the form below or calling us directly.