Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) Offers Natural Facial Rejuvenation
Many men and women are searching for a more organic anti-ageing solution. Despite the fact that there is no shortage of facial rejuvenation treatments and procedures, including cosmetic surgery, available today. The cutting-edge PRF therapy in Islamabad is proudly provided for these patients in Islamabad by the skilled clinical staff at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad. Learn more about How does Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) work for wrinkles? including how it can give you a more radiant appearance, a complexion that’s more even, healthier hair, and more, by reading on.
What is Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF)?
Both platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) are types of platelets that are found in your bloodstream. In contrast to PRP, PRF has the added advantage of being entirely natural and devoid of additives or additional anticoagulants. This enables a high concentration of cells that fight ageing and repair skin damage, helping the body heal and regenerate damaged cells.
At RCS a blood draw is the first thing we do. This is very comparable to what you’ve gone through with routine lab work. To separate the PRF from the remaining blood after the blood was drawn, we centrifuged the tubes at a low speed. After the PRF is removed, it can either be injected into the wrinkles and folds on the face or used topically during a microneedling procedure. The rest is handled by the PRF, which heals and regenerates as nature intended.
What Can Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) Treat?
- Uneven skin tone
- Wounds from acne
- Creases and wrinkling
- The trough in the tear and deep folds
- Bruised areas on the face and neck
- Symmetry adjustment and volume loss
Reasons to try the Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) Facial include:
- Removes creases and wrinkles on the face
- Addresses dark circles and loose skin under the eyes.
- Treats acne scars and improves skin texture
- The outcomes persist for up to a year.
- The risk of adverse effects is low.
What Can I Expect?
- About 20 cc of the patient’s blood will be drawn at first by the doctor.
- The platelets, stem cells, fibrin, and growth factors in the plasma of the blood will be separated using centrifugation.
- The injection of the solution will follow numbing of the treatment area.
- The injected area may experience brief swellings, which should go away in three hours.
- A general improvement in the hydration, texture, and tone of the skin can be seen after a few weeks of treatment.
- After 3-6 weeks, the development of new collagen and blood vessels will start.
- Within three to six months, volume correction and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles take place.
- Depending on the person, the effects may last for a year or more.
- It is advised to schedule several sessions for the best results. You can also choose to combine PRF with fillers if you want an immediate boost in volume and long-lasting results.
Advantages of a PRF Facial:
- Remove wrinkles and facial folds
- Refine and improve skin tone
- Treat under-eye circles
- Restore Hair Growth
- Achieve smooth skin
- Encourage Collagen Production
- Improve skin elasticity
Microneedling with PRF: The Topical Approach
A series of tiny needles called microneedles are inserted into the different dermal layers during a microneedling procedure. In order to stimulate the growth of natural collagen and speed up skin cell turnover. We frequently use a topical serum while performing microneedling. In addition to creating channels for the nourishing ingredients to more thoroughly absorb, this enables the micro-pen to glide over the skin. We simply replace the serum with PRF that has been extracted from your own blood in the same way that we do with PRP. An all-natural skin rejuvenation procedure is provided by combining microneedling and PRF.
Where to Get a PRF Facial in Islamabad:
You can get a PRF facial at Dr.Ayusha Khan in Islamabad, along with a variety of other body wellness and anti-ageing procedures like Botox, IV vitamin therapy, and hair restoration. To find out if you’re a good candidate for a PRF facial, get in touch with us today and arrange a free consultation. You can call Royal Cosmetic Surgery or fill out the form given below.