Member of Royal College of Physicians UK
College Of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan
Dr Tayaba Iqbal Kazi is an experienced and highly qualified consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetologist and skin laser specialist. She is a fellow of college of physicians and surgeons of Pakistan in dermatology. She is a graduate of King Edward Medical College, one of the most prestigious and highest ranking medical colleges of subcontinent. She did MRCP and later following her interest in dermatology earned her Fellowship in this field and is among the handful of doctors in the country with the highest qualification in dermatology.
Dr Tayaba Iqbal Kazi is a qualified, experienced and compassionate dermatologist having authentic qualification of Pakistan and of UK. She is a real expert with original degree who has expertise in clinical and aesthetic dermatology. With years of experience of helping patients with all kinds of skin problems and aesthetic imperfections and equipped with the best ,state of the art chemicals, instruments and machines Dr Tayaba keeps herself up to date with the latest advances in procedures and techniques, so that the quality of care provided to patients is in no way compromised.
She has excelled in this field through various courses and trainings and was chosen for specialization in Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences where she worked in her early years with the best professionals in dermatology and is currently affiliated with Federal Government Polyclinic Hospital where she treats hundreds of patients a week as a skin specialist. She has done considerable research in acne and its treatment besides other topics with special interest in skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments.
Dr Tayaba acknowledges the fact that every patient and their skin is different and so are their priorities and perceptions of various problems that they have, and so provides individualized treatment and personalized care to each and every patient. Whether troubled by any skin disease or aspired to look gorgeous and youthful in their own skin every client is provided with the best plan and treatment after doctor Tayaba assesses them in a friendly ,comfortable environment and addresses various concerns to their full satisfaction. She does not hesitate to discuss in detail various aspects of her patients’ condition and providing useful advice with their best interest in mind while gaining their full confidence.
Services provided by Dr Tayaba Iqbal Kazi are:
- Aesthetic procedures including
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation with Scarlet
- Chemical Peels
- Treatment for Hair loss with PRP, Mesotherapy
- Mesotherapy for Pigmentation and Skin Firming
- Treatment for Acne Scarring, Stretch Marks and other Scars
- Botox and Fillers for Wrinkles and Aging
- Skin Whitening
- Dermatological Consultations for all kinds of skin problems like Acne, Melasma, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes ,Skin Infections and other problems of Skin, Hair and Nails in Children and Adults
Professional Courses, Certifications and Seminars
- 16th National Intensive Interactive Dermatology Course, at CMH Lahore, 2014
- Workshop On “Cosmetic Laser Surgery “ at Military Hospital Rawalpindi , 2010
- Workshop On “Dermatopathology “, In 33rd National PAP Conference at PIMS Islamabad, 2009
- Workshop on “ Dissertation writing and Biostatistics “ CPSP , 2008
- Workshop on “Computer and Internet skills “ CPSP, 2008
- Workshop on “Communication Skills “ CPSP, 2007
- Workshop on “Acute Cardiac Life Support “ 2007 at Shifa College Of Medicine held by Life Savers Foundation, Pakistan
- Training Course on “Conduct and Reporting of Clinical Trials”, 2003. Department of Clinical Oncology, Mayo Hospital Lahore
- Poster Presentation on “Neonatal Effects of Preeclampsia”, 2007. PIMS Symposium
- Paper Presentation: Iqbal T, Khan S “Functions of platelets” 7th Pakistan Physiological Society Conference, Lahore Chapter, June 9 2001
- “Efficacy of Combination of Adapalene 0.1 % and Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5 %” compared to Vehicle in Mild to Moderate Acne Vulgaris