Gynecomastia surgery in Islamabad is a procedure that reduces the size of breasts in men. It also improves and enhances the chest contours. Now you cannot lose confidence in front of anyone just because of your breast size. Naturally, masculine appearance can be achieved again with the help of a qualified surgeon who performs this surgery. This procedure may have no scars, quick recovery procedure and short surgery. This surgery is also called male breast reduction and reduction mammaplasty. Cost of Gynecomastia surgery in Islamabad This surgery is also called male breast reduction and reduction mammaplasty. Sagging or stretching of aereola happens which is the result of extra fat in the breasts.
What is Gynaecomastia?
This condition is governed by the presence of:
- If glandular tissues develop beyond the required limit
- If the fat around the breasts is excess and localized
- If the skin or mass is greater around the breasts
- These conditions can prevail on either one or both sides
Reason to get Gynecomastia Surgery:
- To boast self-confidence
- Men with conditions that cannot be improved by alternative medical therapies
- folks who are in good health and do not have any problems that could seriously harm their ability to heal
- non-users of drugs and tobacco
- Men who are motivated and have clear goals for reducing the gynecomastia’s physical symptoms
- physically well and weighing a pretty typical amount are men
- Those who have reasonable aspirations
How much does gynecomastia surgery cost?
The average cost of gynaecomastia in Islamabad varies depending on different factors. Anaesthesia, operating room equipment, and other related costs are not included in this average cost, which represents only a portion of the whole cost. For information on your final cost, please contact the office of your plastic surgeon.
The cost of gynecomastia surgery will depend on the surgeon’s qualifications, the method of surgery, and the location of the clinic.
Male breast reduction and related problems are typically not covered by health insurance, but many plastic surgeons provide patient financing options, so be sure to inquire.
Gynecomastia surgery costs may include:
- Hospital or surgical facility fees Anesthesia fees
- examinations by a physician
- post-operative attire
- prescriptions for drugs
- Surgery fee
There is more to your satisfaction than just a charge. Remember that the experience of the physician and your comfort with him or her are just as crucial as the overall cost of the surgery when selecting a board-certified cosmetic surgeon in your area for gynecomastia surgery.
Is gynecomastia surgery covered by health insurance?
The majority of the time, insurance does not cover the cost of treating gynecomastia. But every insurance plan is really different from one another. To find out what is covered, carefully check your insurance.
A position statement outlining the suggested criteria for reconstructive cases of gynecomastia has been released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for doctors and insurance. To submit this document to your insurance company, ask your doctor for a copy.
How should I prepare for gynecomastia surgery?
In order to get ready for gynecomastia surgery, you could be required to:
- order laboratory tests or a medical examination
- ingest specific drugs or alter your existing medication regimen
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid using aspirin, NSAIDs, and herbal supplements because they can cause more bleeding.
What are the steps of a gynecomastia procedure?
Throughout the surgical process, you’ll receive medication for comfort. There are two options: general anaesthesia and intravenous sedation. You’ll get the greatest advice from your doctor regarding this.
2. Method of liposuction:
Liposuction procedures alone may be employed when the primary cause of gynecomastia is an excess of fatty tissue. To do this, multiple tiny incisions must be made to implant a cannula, a thin, hollow tube.
To remove extra fat from the body, a vacuum suction device is used after the cannula is carefully rotated back and forth.
Different liposuction methods might be employed; the method best suited for your situation will be decided before your treatment.
3. Excision technique:
When glandular breast tissue or extra skin needs to be removed to treat gynecomastia, excision procedures are advised. Excision is also required if the areola will be shrunk or the nipple will be moved to a more masculine position. Surgical choice and the unique conditions present to influence the incision patterns.
4. Combining excision and liposuction methods:
Gynecomastia can occasionally be treated with both excision and liposuction.
- Consult a doctor right away if you have difficulty breathing, chest pain, or an odd heartbeat. You might need to be hospitalised and receive further treatment if any of these side effects appear.
- To ensure the success of your surgery, you must adhere to your doctor’s instructions.
- During the healing process, it’s crucial that the incisions from the surgery are not subjected to excessive strain, swelling, abrasion, or motion. Detailed instructions on how to take care of yourself will be provided by your doctor.
Book your consultation with us:
Gynecomastia Surgery Islamabad offers a variety of options. The choice of a PAPS registered surgeon is the most important step in the process. You may be sure that you are selecting a board-certified plastic surgeon who is qualified, well trained, and a member of the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons (PAPS). Dr. Naveed Azhar is board-certified and accredited by PAPS. You can trust both the surgeon and the process at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad. Book your consultation with us by calling us or filling out the form below.