Shave or Save!
Candela™ GentleMax Pro System Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad is a medical-grade, FDA and TGA -approved laser hair removal procedure. This is the most effective and safe procedure to remove unwanted hair. All Candela™ machines come equipped with cutting-edge cooling systems to protect the skin and make your experience almost painless for our clients’ utmost comfort.
More about Candela Laser Hair Removal:
For all laser hair removal needs, Celia uses Candela Gentle Max Pro. For all skin types, the Gentle Max Pro is a 2-in-1 Alexandrite + Nd: YAG hair removal laser. With full body hair removal taking under 40 minutes, it not only contributes to quick treatment but also ensures outstanding outcomes with its 3msec technology. Additionally, thanks to the patent DCD technology, patient safety and comfort are ensured.
What areas of the body can be treated with Candela Laser Hair Removal:
Candela Gentle LASER can be used for Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad anywhere on the body. The most popular treatment areas include:
- Bikini area
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal?
- For six weeks before their appointment, hair removal seekers should refrain from waxing, electrolysis, and plucking.
- Antiviral prophylaxis may be recommended if you have a history of herpes simplex virus (cold sores).
- Before receiving laser therapy, the skin should be freshly shaven, well-washed, and free of any cosmetics, lotions, oils, topical anaesthetics, or self-tanning products.
The procedure of Candela Laser Hair Removal:
Following that, a member of our medical staff will press a handpiece against your skin to start the treatment session. In order to cover the complete treatment area, the handpiece is moved to a new spot and the laser is turned on once more. To safeguard the surface of your skin and guarantee your comfort, GentleLASE has a cutting-edge skin cooling mechanism that is used throughout the procedure.
- The Thermal Relaxation Time (TRT) of human hair, according to studies, is typically in the range of 30 seconds.
- By applying a high-intensity pulse with a duration of around one second—far longer than the TRT of a human hair—the Candela Gentle Max Pro may remove hair completely and effectively.
- With Gentle Max Pro, the laser hair removal procedure is additionally supported by the patented DCD cooling, making it efficient against both thick and resistant thin hair.
- You can start back up with your regular activities right after your therapy session.
- To relax the skin and calm the treated region, you can, if necessary, apply an ice pack.
- Use soft cleansers rather than abrasive ones in the first few days and refrain from exfoliating or scrubbing the skin.
- In order to lower your chance of pigmentation changes, you must also avoid being in the sun for the duration of your therapy.
The time duration between sessions:
The best time to schedule your laser hair removal in islamabad is when the hair is in the growth phase because different body parts have different hair growth cycles.
For the face, we advise treatments every 4-6 weeks, for the arms, legs, and underarms, every 6-8 weeks, and for the chest and back, every 8-12 weeks.
Cost of Candela Laser Hair Removal:
The Cost of Candela Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad may vary depending on different factors. The areas being treated and the number of sessions necessary to acquire the desired results will both have an impact on the price of laser hair removal in Islamabad. Please feel free to get in touch with one of our aesthetics experts, and we’ll be pleased to provide you with a price.
Book Your Appointment:
If you are interested in getting permanent hair removal in Islamabad then you can call us directly or you can also fill out the form below. Our experts will suggest whether you are a perfect candidate for Candela Laser Hair Removal. You can get further information by contacting Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic directly.