Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
Breast augmentation and breast lift in the Mommy Makeover Series in Islamabad are important procedures to be considered after your baby is born. Childbirth is a matter of self-completion. However, it is believed that the effects the process causes to the body are permanent. These changes are sometimes hard to accept for anyone. A mommy makeover aims to improve a woman’s body’s form and appearance after childbirth. Following pregnancy, many women experience physical changes. There are many body parts that can be treated, but the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia, and buttocks are the most frequently treated ones.
A mommy makeover can be done using a variety of ways, and while determining which techniques are best, a number of variables should be taken into account:
- Restored to the desired level
- Positioning of the cuts
- Use of certain implants
Mommy Make Over Procedures?
Following are the important procedures that are considered in a mommy makeover:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Buttock augmentation
- Tummy tuck
This procedure is individualized so it is customized according to the requirements. Remember that this procedure needs to be done for yourself alone and not for anyone else.
You are a good candidate if:
- Your mental health is good and you are also physically healthy.
- Your body weight is ideal.
- Your expectations are real
- You have a positive outlook on results.
- You have made a decision to not have any more children.
How to Prepare for Mommy Make-Over?
In order to get ready for the mommy makeover procedure, you can be requested to:
- Obtain a medical assessment or lab tests
- Add particular medications to your regimen or change your present ones.
- To avoid smoking.
- The use of aspirin, NSAIDs, and herbal supplements is not advised, because they increase bleeding.
- The “mommy makeover” treatment is typically performed in a hospital or outpatient surgery facility under general anaesthesia.
What Procedures Do I Need to Observe to Restore My Breasts After Pregnancy?
When you come to us for your mommy makeover appointment, we’ll carefully inspect your breasts and offer treatment advice tailored to your needs. The majority of women choose a breast augmentation procedure in addition to a breast lift.
- One of the finest ways to restore a more youthful breast appearance is with a breast lift if your breasts have sagged after giving birth.
- In addition to repositioning breast tissues and adjusting nipple/areola size and position. We will also remove extra skin throughout the procedure.
- Depending on how much sagging you’ve had, a breast lift is specifically designed for you.
- If a woman has moderate or severe sagging. We can perform a more complex lift instead of a smaller one.
- Depending on the required amount of lift, different incision sites will be used.
- Following pregnancy, some women notice a reduction in breast size.
- By inserting an implant under the chest muscle, we can restore lost breast volume, or we can do breast augmentation to enlarge your natural breasts.
- If your excess skin and sagging aren’t too bad, an augmentation alone will work.
Combination Breast Augmentation/Lift:
- This surgery is used for breast augmentation after several pregnancies. Moreover, The lift will correct the posture, but the implant will work to create a fantastic shape and add volume.
- Select breast augmentation if you only want larger breasts. Choose a lift to rejuvenate and lift without altering breast size. Get a breast lift and breast augmentation to restore breast alignment and boost size.
- Come see us if your breasts have changed due to pregnancy. We can assist you in rediscovering youthful, vivacious, and rejuvenated breasts as the best breast surgeons in Austin. We assure you that you can still be sexy after giving birth.
Your wounds will be bandaged or covered with gauze after your mommy makeover procedure. To reduce oedema and support the breasts, use an elastic bandage or support bra. Controlling belly, waist, and buttock swelling is another possible function of a compression garment.
How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost?
The cost of a surgeon for mommy makeover surgery varies depending on several factors. To find out your ultimate cost, please speak with the office of your plastic surgeon.
Make sure to inquire if a cosmetic surgeon offers patient financing for mommy makeover procedures.
Cost-related Considerations to Make:
- The fees of the surgeon
- The cost of hospital facilities
- The cost of the anaesthesia
- The cost of medications
- The cost of implants
- The cost of those clothes which you will wear after surgery
- Tests and x-rays
However, when you choose the board-certified surgeon for your mommy make-over procedure. It is important to know the experience of your surgeon.
Book Your Appointment:
In the Mommy Makeover Series, breast augmentation and breast lift are two surgical treatments that can help you address your post-pregnancy body problems and restore your pre-pregnancy form. To learn more, get in touch with us. Call us directly or fill out the form below.