Human body is a miracle.
It has only recently been learnt that the human body can heal itself. Certain therapies can harness the body’s ability to amplify growth factors. These factors are used by the body to heal itself. Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a form of regenerative medicine. These injections are gaining popularity for a variety of conditions. The patient’s own blood is used which will improve your ability to heal in specific areas. This treatment can treat male pattern baldness. It also stimulates the growth of hair transplants. Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad is offering the Best PRP Injections For Hair Loss in Islamabad.
What are Platelet and Plasma?
Whole blood consists of many different types of cells. The major portion of the blood is erythrocytes, leukocytes and platelets. It is composed primarily of a liquid called plasma. Red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets can all travel around the body in the blood. It is primarily made of water and proteins. Blood cells known as platelets, also known as thrombocytes, are responsible for clotting blood. They perform other vital growth and healing tasks as well. The body’s natural healing process heavily depends on platelet activation. PRP for Face & Hair Treatment is the most sought procedure in the capital.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
PRP repairs injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints, and stimulates hair growth through platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. It involves injections of a patient’s own concentrated platelets. PRP injections work to treat musculoskeletal issues. They act by enhancing each patient’s natural healing process.
What are PRP Injections?
Clinicians draw a blood sample from the patient and place it into a centrifuge. It will quickly spin the sample. Then isolation of the platelets from the other blood components and the concentration of them inside the plasma happens. This process produces platelet-rich plasma.
If you have the following conditions you are not eligible for PRP injections:
- Either abnormal platelet activity or a low platelet count
- The infection
- Only a licenced physician should administer PRP injections to you.
Principle of Best PRP Injections:
- In order to treat a hair fall, your doctor might inject plasma into the scalp in a number of different places.
- When administering injections, doctors occasionally employ ultrasound equipment.
- Drug targeting is done by this process.
- Depending on the area you’re targeting, PRP injections typically last 30 minutes.
- After entering the area being treated, platelets degrade and release growth factors.
- These are substances that aid in cell renewal and repair.
- The healing process in your body is thought to be triggered by this.
Before The Procedure:
- PRP injection preparation involves a few simple processes. These procedures vary depending on how you receive PRP.
- There are various methods for injecting PRP.
- Your scalp may occasionally be rubbed with a topical numbing solution of lidocaine.
- If so, you might need to show up early for your appointment.
- To ease any discomfort, a topical anesthetic is occasionally used with PRP.
- The application or injection of PRP by your surgeon is occasionally necessary.
- Following your surgeon’s instructions before to surgery is the best way to prepare for PRP injections in this situation.
The PRP technique is a clinical one, involving the removal of a sample of the patient’s blood. It involves the subsequent separation of the blood so that the blood plasma can be recovered. It only takes three simple steps to complete this process.
- A sample of the person’s blood will be taken from the arm, placed in a container, and sent for separation.
- Blood components will be separated in the container by spinning for 20 minutes.
- Using a syringe and the plasma, the fluid will be drawn from the container and injected into the scalp.
Your doctor might advise that you put the injured area to rest after receiving PRP injections. Although these suggestions are less about the PRP injections and more about the ailment. The majority of patients who receive PRP injections may resume their normal daily activities.
The cost of PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad is variable. This type of procedure is not covered by insurance. Most of the expenses must be met yourself. Location and the way the injections are injected might also affect the price.
PRP is seen as an experimental procedure by insurance companies. Before it is more broadly covered, further empirical study will be required to establish its efficacy.
Book Your Consultation:
If you still want PRP injections For Hair Loss in Islamabad you can consult us. Our helpline number is always available if you want to make a call. You can also fill out the form below to book your consultation with the Best hair Dermatologist in Islamabad.