Did your dental surgeon tell you that you would benefit from dental implants? There is good news from RCS Clinic; we offer several types of dental implants that can be installed according to your suitability and expectations. So, given all the options, are you currently feeling too overwhelmed?
In this blog post, we are going to discuss All about the types of Dental Implants. This may help with the choice a little. So, take a moment and learn more about the many available dental implant options, along with your implant alternatives.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants feature a synthetic root that resembles a screw that is surgically inserted into your jawbone and forms a strong link with your natural bone. Your artificial tooth, known as a crown, is held in place by a connector, often referred to as an abutment.
Different Variations Of Dental Implants:
The word “variation” is divided into two types at Royal Cosmetic Clinic. The first one is the material of the dental implant, and the other one is the technique of dental implants. So, these two divisions are mentioned below; read carefully.
Types of implants material:
- Endosteal Implant –The most popular type of implant utilized nowadays is an endosteal implant (root-form implant). It is made with titanium, tiny screws, and alloplastic material, also known as synthetic tissue graft. These implants are placed in the jawbone surgically. The implants eventually fuse with the bone’s native tissue.
- Subperiosteal Implant –these Implants under the bone are incredibly rare. They are a preferable choice for those whose native jawbones are not strong enough to sustain endosteal implants. Under the gums, this implant is positioned or above the jawbone. It is not placed into the jawbone surgically.
Types of dental implants technique:
- Implant for a single tooth –When only one tooth is missing, and you want to replace it for function, comfort, and appearance, a single dental implant is the best option. One dental crown that attaches to the implant screw is necessary.
- Bridge Supported with Implants –these are the best option for those with numerous missing teeth. The bridge is supported by the implant rather than a natural tooth. A fixed dental bridge makes other teeth immobile, restoring function. Additionally, it enhances speech and eating abilities.
- Dental implants all-on-four –When a patient is searching for a reliable replacement for multiple lost teeth, all-on-4 implants are suggested. Your entire upper or lower jaw, or both arches, are restored with this treatment. This healing is long-lasting. The overdenture can be taken out for cleaning and dental examination.
- Dental Implants 3-on-6 –last but certainly not least, a 3-on-6 implant is an option for an implant-retained denture. It has three different dental bridges that are connected to six dental implants.
Which One Is Best For You?
After knowing All about the types of Dental Implants, you must initially consult with your dental surgeon. They will examine your condition, ask about your expectations and affordability and recommend a suitable type. So, that is how you will get long-lasting results and satisfying performance. Without examination, no dental surgeon can suggest you any implants.
Generally, there are countless benefits for those who get dental implants. Some common benefits are listed below
- Allows regular chewing and speaking.
- Your self-esteem will increase due to the design mimicking your natural teeth.
- Providing independent support lessens the pressure on your natural teeth that are still there.
- Reduces the appearance of aging by preserving bone.
- It helps in preventing jaw height reduction.
- Simple to maintain and clean.
- Implants can last between 15 and 25 years with proper maintenance.
The Bottom Line!
Finding the ideal smile should be simple. There are numerous varieties of dental implants available for you to select from. Your dentist will work closely with you to determine the best match for you.
If you want to get highly effective and satisfying treatment for better outcomes, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Clinic. Our expert will listen to your expectation carefully and perform the procedure accordingly.