Our body changes its appearance and texture with age and these changes appear on our sin very prominently. It may include wrinkles on the full face or might be near the eyes and lips. Many people around the world are conscious of their looks and they want to look young.
You may be seeking treatments to smooth your skin, face, smile lines, or crow’s feet as well as plump up your lips, cheeks, and hands. Thanks to the dermal fillers that can help you to reduce these aging signs and make your skin again young.
On this page, you will learn all related information about FDA-approved treatment, Dermal Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. The page will contain an introduction, its working, benefits, results, and many more. So, keep reading!
Dermal Fillers – The Definition:
A gel-type substance that is used to inject under the skin is known as dermal fillers. These are used to make smoother and fuller both skin texture and appearance. Also, it can help to reduce facial lines as well as revive facial volume and fullness.
The purpose of this injectable treatment is to reduce smile lines, crow’s feet, and full facial wrinkles. These injections added facial volume and keep you safe from other factors like sun exposure, heredity, and poor lifestyle.
There are more than a million men and women that annually choose this popular face rejuvenation treatment. It is a cost-effective and non-invasive treatment that can give you a completely new look.
- Injectable treatment.
- It can be performed in multiple sessions.
- No specific anesthesia will require.
- Different types of dermal fillers.
- The duration of the procedure is 15 – 40 minutes.
- No major side effects.
- Reasonable cost ranges.
Type of Dermal Fillers:
Generally, there are a huge variety of filler products that cosmetic practitioners use. They are categorized by the type of substance they are made from. These common fillers are mentioned below
- Hyaluronic acid – it is a common type of filler that lasts for at least 6 to 12 months or maybe longer. Further, it has several types like Juvederm product and belotero balance.
- Fat injections – these are also known as facial fat grafting, the only injectable treatment that requires surgery. It can last for many years as your own fat is used to restore the look and appearance.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite – a type of filler that includes a mineral and a major component of bone found in human bones. They will last for at least 18 months.
A note to remember: you need to consult with your expert practitioner to know the suitable and best filler for yourself. It must be approved by FDA and the treatment must be performed by a board-certified practitioner.
Dermal Fillers Benefits:
There are numerous benefits that you will get after dermal fillers. The common benefits are listed below
- Effective and amazing benefits.
- It will plump thin lips.
- Your facial creases and wrinkles will be softened.
- Improve shallow contours.
- Enhance the appearance of scars.
- Face contour deformities must be reconstructed.
- Reduce or eliminate the lower lid shadow.
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last:
After getting dermal fillers treatment, you will get amazing, satisfying, and effective results for a specific period of time. Usually, the results may depend upon the product and filler type. Typically, the fillers will last for at least 6 to 18 months or more.
For maintaining the efficiency of the result, you may need to repeat the treatment by getting multiple sessions according to your practitioner’s advice. After every session, the amount of filler will be adjusted for optimal results.
Who are good candidates:
According to the Royal Cosmetic Surgery clinic, you may be good for Dermal Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan if you have
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
- Are physical perfect and healthy.
- To have a healthy skin texture.
- Must be above 18 age.
- Want to get a youthful look.
keep in mind that there are some candidates who might need facelift, brow lift, or eye lift surgery for their effective look.
How To Prepare:
Before undergoing the procedure of dermal fillers, it is necessary to follow the precautions that can save you from any type of complications. So, your practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions like
- Discuss your medical history with your practitioner.
- Avoid taking blood thinners.
- If you want to get laser treatment then don’t go for fillers.
- Choose the most suitable fillers for your skin.
- Quit smoking or drinking alcohol.
- There can be a risk for those who have infection or discoloration.
How It Will Perform:
The procedure of dermal fillers will be performed by an expert and board-certified practitioner. The injectable process is simple and straightforward. It doesn’t require anesthesia except for a few cases. The steps are mentioned below
- The candidate may be given a topical anesthetic to numb the area.
- Next, The practitioner will clean out the skin and prepare the area.
- After that, the dermal injections will be injected under the skin and adjusted the amount into the skin.
- The process will take 15 to 40 minutes as it depends on the number of filler injections and area size.
After the procedure, you can go home or to your work as it doesn’t require a proper rest due to its noninvasiveness.
Following the aftercare instructions is necessary to prevent the side effects and complications. Your practitioner will guide you that how you manage the look and results for a long time.
- Use ice packs to ease the pain and swelling.
- Keep your treated area clean and free of dirt.
- Bruises, swelling, and discomfort are common.
- Do not take blood thinners like aspirin.
- Use antibiotics for avoiding infection.
- Avoid performing such activities that cause sweating.
So, the recovery timing is different for every candidate. The healing process depends on how many areas are treated, the type of filler, and the candidate’s overall health.
Cost of Dermal Fillers at Royal Clinic:
The average cost of Dermal Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan is from 30,000 PKR to 45,000 PKR. According to the royal clinic, the cost will be affected by several factors such as
- Your practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- A number of sessions.
- Type of dermal fillers.
- Size of area and number of fillers,
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
Cost is always an issue when it comes to elective procedures or treatments. Dermal filler injection costs vary depending on the expertise and qualifications of the person performing the treatment and these factors.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Therefore, dermal fillers in Islamabad Pakistan are an ideal option for those who need a youthful look and smooth skin without undergoing any surgical procedure or treatment. If you want to get this treatment at a reasonable cost range then feel free to consult royal clinic Islamabad. We are here for a comfortable and memorable experience. We are waiting to make your look accurate and perfect.