Both men and women with a protruding belly can have this surgery. Still, we typically target the stomach for people who have undergone a significant weight loss and pregnant women with stretched abdominal muscles.
If you want to lose weight with a firmer stomach, Abdominoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, which is a combination of liposuction and tummy tuck, may be better even though its effectiveness in weight loss has not yet been proven.
This page will teach you everything about the procedure, its results, benefits, costs, and many more. So, take a moment and have a look at the details.
What is Abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty also referred to as a tummy tuck, is a cosmetic surgical procedure to enhance the shape and appearance of the abdomen.
Excess skin and fat from the abdomen are removed during a tummy tuck. Additionally, sutures are frequently used to tighten the fascia, the connective tissue in the abdomen. The remaining skin is then moved to give the appearance of more toning.
If you have extra skin or fat around your belly button, weak lower abdominal wall, or both, you might decide to have a tummy tuck. Your self-esteem may also improve after a tummy tuck.
Aim of the treatment:
According to RCS experts, to improve the appearance of a sagging and protruding stomach, a tummy tuck is performed by:
- First, reduce your belly’s size.
- Next, make your stomach smoother and tighter.
- Lastly, create a waistline.
Success rate and results:
After getting the treatment, the results will be effective, noticeable, and satisfying. You may have to wait for healing for at least 3 to 4 months. But after that, you can enjoy the final look.
The success rate of abdominoplasty is 90 percent, as it will give you long-lasting results with amazing body shape. Moreover, you must choose an expert and professional surgeon for the treatment because the surgeon’s performance plays a major role in accurate results.
There are a lot of benefits for those who undergo tummy tuck surgery. However, you might be satisfied after knowing some major benefits that are listed below.
- Your stomach becomes flatter, firmer, and toned as a result.
- Enhances your body’s shapes and postures.
- Your waist looks more defined and smaller.
- Increases your self-esteem and confidence.
- Your abdomen’s stretch marks are removed.
- It offers results that are effective and last for a long time.
- You will not experience major complications or risks.
Right candidates for Abdominoplasty:
It is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria of Abdominoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan before undergoing it. It is suitable for both men and women, but there are eligibility criteria you must know, such as
- Your abdominal skin is sagging and loose.
- Because your abdominal muscles are weak or separated, your belly is protruding.
- Your stomach is covered in stretch marks.
- Both diet and exercise do not affect belly fat.
- Your age must be above 20.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
How to prepare:
Preparation is essential to ensure the safety and successful outcome of abdominoplasty surgery. Be prepared to undergo lab testing or a medical evaluation to determine if you are fit for this procedure. If you smoke, your doctor will advise you to stop for at least two weeks before the procedure and two weeks following it because smoking increases the risk of complications and slows healing.
Any medications you take, including prescription drugs and herbal supplements, should be disclosed to your doctor. Your surgeon may suggest you stop taking certain medicines for some time before and after the procedure.
The length of the outpatient procedure varies from patient to patient, depending on the extent and type of surgery. The procedure is broken down into the following steps:
- The surgery’s first step is to administer anesthesia. In most cases, tummy tuck surgery is done under general anesthesia, but local anesthesia is possible if the procedure is done endoscopically.
- The surgeon will then make the necessary incisions there. Depending on the procedure, different incisions have different lengths and locations.
- The surgeon will make the necessary adjustments to enhance the abdomen’s appearance.
- Stitches are then used to close the incisions.
Therefore, the procedure will take 3 to 4 hours, depending on the patient’s condition. You will be suggested to take alot of rest after the surgery.
After the procedure, your plastic surgeon will prescribe you some aftercare instructions necessary to follow during the healing process. Some common instructions are listed below.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area unnecessarily.
- Dry off and keep the treated area clean.
- As necessary, promptly replace dressings.
- You have to take recommended pain killers and antibiotics.
- When bathing, exercise the appropriate caution.
- Put on compression clothing to reduce swelling.
- Avoid heavy lifting and strenuous exercise.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
The cost of abdominoplasty at RCS:
The average cost of Abdominoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan range from 150,000PKR to 300,000PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the price of the treatment, such as;
- Expert plastic surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location/ traveling expense.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Depends on the condition and size of fats.
- Other additional charges.
You can contact us or visit our clinic anytime if you want to know the cost according to your concerns and affordability. Our experts will help you out.
Book Your Appointment with Us:
You’ve come to the right place if you want to get rid of stubborn belly fat through abdominoplasty or tummy tuck. You can receive the best care at the most cutting-edge facilities at the royal cosmetic clinic.
Schedule a free consultation with one of our skilled plastic surgeons to learn more about the procedure. Fill out the form below, and a staff member will contact you to schedule your appointment. We are here to give your a memorable experience.